I just finished a Bad Boys marathon, and I have to say that Bad Boys II was not as horrible as expected. It has the typical forced comedy and ridiculously long running time synonymous with Michael Bay films, but having seen ROTF four times in theaters, I consider Bad Boys II to be a guilty pleasure film. Still won't touch Pearl Harbor with a 10-foot pole, though.

I was not being sarcastic, I thought the LW movies got better with each installment. Also JB0 there was a fourth movie and it was called Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

That was a bootleg, not a real Indiana Jones film.

There's just no way something that awful could've come out of that franchise.

You know, with the Indiana Jones movies getting better with each release, it makes me wonder how good a fourth one would've been if they'd made it.

It's probably for the best that they didn't. Humanity just isn't ready for that yet.

I still think Star Wars: The Phantom Menace deserves a place in the worst list. Not because of any objective measure of quality, but because of the sheer disappointment of the release.

The broken dreams, crushed expectations, and shattered hopes it left in it's wake elevate it above any mere travesty of scriptwriting. It may not be as bad as some other movies, but it cut so many so deeply that it can't simply be ignored.

:lol: !!!!!!!!

Something new for Duel to rant about.

LOUD NOISES. I think that shot of Brick was very, very, very apt.

How anyone, anywhere can with a straight face try and say critique of the POS that is ROTF is nonsense is amazing (not at all in a good way).

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

That was a bootleg, not a real Indiana Jones film.

There's just no way something that awful could've come out of that franchise.

I'm not saying crystal skull was good, but I still rate it ever so slightly higher than temple of doom, just saying. :mellow:

That was a real movie made by a real studio made by the creators, so it is real. Plus it was actually good.

Okay, I've got a hypothesis here.

I suspect that you don't actually live in the same universe as the rest of us, and there's a bizarre quantum entanglement glitch in your modem connecting you to our internet instead of your own.

Your world sounds like it's a lot nicer than our's.

After reminiscing the good old days of comedy with The Kentucky Fried Movie, I've decided to test the limits of my pain threshold and watch the one film that tried to replicate KFM's formula and wound up being one of the worst films ever produced: Movie 43. As the trailer says: Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.

After seeing this, I challenge you all (especially DuelGundam2099) to watch Movie 43 without pressing Stop or throwing up.

Here's Chris Stuckmann to tell you more...

Nope, that's it. The trailer is the only funny part about that movie.

Ah man - I really want to take the challenge. I may see if I can sit through a viewing, you're not the first or only person to say this movie was horribly horrible.

-b.

Depending on where you are this is definitely the preferred way of doing stuff.

I generally prefer downloadable over streamable. Less sensitive to bandwidth fluctuation that way.

Also has the potential for higher-quality.

True, but some countries have a huge amount of inapt lawyers that track down people who download media from the Internet through torrents and sue them with copyright infringements. So the preferred way to watch movies/shows is streaming because this is not violating the copyright.

The wrath of Bay is upon us. Critics have now hailed Transformers: Age of Extinction not only as the worst Transformers film, but also Michael Bay's worst film ever. I still think it's better than ROTF.

Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 17% - "With the fourth installment in Michael Bay's blockbuster Transformers franchise, nothing is in disguise: Fans of loud, effects-driven action will find satisfaction, and all others need not apply."

Metacritic Score: 31 out of 100

I know it's been posted on these boards before, but I still consider this the best critique of what I despised about ROTF:

(The Honest Trailer hits the nail on the head on just about everything else wrong with that sequel.)