11 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

I'll be buying Magic Square's updated MP Prime, sure.

I would have trouble justifying such a purchase, since I can't even tell what's been updated...

11 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

I just don't know that I have room in my life for an MP-scale Peg...

I will MAKE room for that one. 😋

3 hours ago, JB0 said:

Oh man, a new Peg?

I think I need this. He's gonna munch so munch energon-flavor pocky.

If I could, I would make an in-scale dakimakura of Arcee for him. 

The paint scheme is kinda bland for alt mode, it just looks like a Japanese patrol vehicle.  I'd prefer something more bombastic for Drift.  Nevertheless, I'm still getting one; I quite like the design choice.

Man, that's a beautiful take on Drift. The transformation looks involved, and the car mode is awesome. Tempted, but I really have nowhere to put him. Prob just enjoy this one vicariously.

On 8/14/2022 at 11:06 PM, Scyla said:

It is hard to believe that this car converts into that robot. Where are the hood, front fenders and cockpit in robot mode?
And where are the bulky legs in car mode?

-This- is what I appreciate in a good transformer, of any type.  Making you question how it transforms, because it doesn't look possible. ^_^ 

Definitely getting Drift as well as Magic Square's upscaled Prime 2.0! Excited for both of them. I have the Legends scale MS Prime 2.0 and really enjoy it. Such amazing engineering for that scale. I hope the larger version turns out just as well if not better.

8 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

-This- is what I appreciate in a good transformer, of any type.  Making you question how it transforms, because it doesn't look possible. ^_^ 

Right?!!!  I can see the legs forming a portion of the sides of the car. The heel becomes the big intake right in front of the rear wheel, which itself is encapsulated by the ankle TF: Prime-style. 😍 The scabbards become part of the hood, and of course the shoulders form a goodly portion of the rear of the car.  It all makes me giddy, as it's so well-executed. It doesn't look like it transforms in either bot mode or car mode, so the fact that it does is so deliciously alluring. And both modes are beautiful. 🤤

So, so tempted. I'm not even in it for Drift, as I have little familiarity with the character. Rather, it's the toy itself and how good it looks and the appealingly puzzling nature of the transformation that sings to my soul, or spark, as it were. 😉  Damn my small-house, big-collection situation!

Thank god I stopped collecting New Age. 

Or else.

I would be broke, divorced, homeless, and without food.

Well not homeless, I am sure I can fashion a home with my collection and maybe even a second story. But then all I would eat is cardboard, plastic and have a waifu…yeah, we don’t want to go there.

😜

1 hour ago, mark-1s said:

I'm digging that full alt mode. 👍

Agree... makes me hope DNA or someone will do something like that for the Pulsecon Orion Pax.  Because I already bought XTB's Kup, and it was frankly one of their worst releases.  No way do I sink money into the repaint.