Seems like they are planning on updating their not Snarl:

27432781d1397862877-gigapower-mp-snarl-s

For more information Gigapower opened a thread over at tfw.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/981315-gigapower-mp-snarl-suggestion-thread-gigapower-team.html

Yes yes, me like me like! Gigapower's dinobots are going to be massive, me like!

Both version A and B are nice, but since version A have those spikes located more toward the end of the tail, my vote is for A also.

They keep this up I'm dumping my Scoria preorder. That dino mode + the robot mode works great. The potato look of Scoria now really bothers me for the asking price. Giga says they plan to go under 200$ for their bigger dinobots.

Pre-orders are up. Pass. I can swallow Scoria for $200 but no way is this simple thing worth $200 too. How much will Sludge and Grimlock be? 260? 300??

why should grimlock or Sludge they be any more costly than scoria? i think they are shooting for $200 across the board (by the time the american retailers sell it which I suspect is more like $145 or so in China) which i think is why they are giving us a stand and an extra set of chromed wings for Soar (adding perceived added value/content to justify price). Then again i could see grimlock being a touch more since they could likely get away with it becasue... grimlock.

why should grimlock or Sludge they be any more costly than scoria? i think they are shooting for $200 across the board (by the time the american retailers sell it which I suspect is more like $145 or so in China) which i think is why they are giving us a stand and an extra set of chromed wings for Soar (adding perceived added value/content to justify price). Then again i could see grimlock being a touch more since they could likely get away with it becasue... grimlock.

Why not? The excuse with Scoria was size, parts number and complexity. None of this is the case with Swoop. The perceived added value is very poor. Chucking out an extra set of wings when nobody asked and selling a stand as something special is still very little to justify the price.

BUT if people just blindly preorder and let FT run with the rather evident price hike then that opens the gates for more price hikes.

Sludge? He is supposed to be very big and FT has already said it is difficult to design. There is your excuse to ask more for it. And like you say, Grimlock is Grimlock.

Guest davidwhangchoi

The perceived added value is very poor. Chucking out an extra set of wings when nobody asked and selling a stand as something special is still very little to justify the price.

i felt that way with arcadia's price hike with roy's vf-1s w/ a stand

• 2 weeks later...

That Warbotron not-Brawl looks great, head notwithstanding. It's G-1ish enough to make him recognizable, well articulated, and I like what they did with his main gun. I wish this was official Hasbro..these third party toys tend to be expensive for their sizes.

I wish this was official Hasbro..these third party toys tend to be expensive for their sizes.

I guess it's down to cost of development, Hasbro can soak up the dev costs as they'll get a big return from world wide sales, these small guys have higher costs due to size of runs etc.

But I stand by their work 99.9% of it is better than Hasbro.

Yay I need this Nemesis toy from Maketoys. This is a complete transforming toy like their Hyper Novae right? It doesn't need the Collectors Club Scourge?

Nah, it's doesn't need Scourge, it's complete like Hyper Novae. Initially, I think the plans were for it to be just an add-on, but that has definitely changed.