FP finally came down form their pedestal to show something to us mere mortals? We must consider ourselves blessed.

And TFC better have the most unique and kickass Predaking to show up so late to the party. Rumors now say that it is bigger than Uranos and with "extras".

Now I wonder if the designer of the first two planes of Uranos was moved to the predaking after doing them and BB and the crappy other two planes are the work of an intern :p

Wait, what is this about a TFC Predaking? :blink:

oh... yeah, those silhouettes don't really scream predaking to me either.

I think If I liked predaking enough to buy a crazy expensive giant version of him, I'd stick with mastermind creations.

Edited by anime52k8

they scream seacons to me.

that's what rumble frenzy said someone in the know told him on facebook. That post got deleted a short time after.

edit: personally, I'm hoping for a new dinobot combiner. The one with the wings at the end looks like it could have pterosaur wings.

Edited by eugimon

Man did I HATE the old toys. I had KO's of both as a kid and every time I touched them I got reaaaaaaly pissed at how simple the transformation was. "How can this be a transformer if you just move the legs a bit!!!!!" :lol:

And yes, I would also hail Megatron in that situation!

The crue were REALLY nice, I really enjoyed how well MechIdeas did their first figure release, no problems at all. Joints were not to tight not to loose, paint apps were sharp, attention to detail in articulation and transformation was perfect.

Just got my T-Bone yesterday and played with him a bit. I love the color scheme and how he's just enough of a retool from Car Crash to be almost entirely different.

Issues that I do have are few 1) There's a gaping on both driver and passanger side between the fender and door panels looking to the hood. It's about a millimeter thick of a gap on both ends. Even trying to press everything in tighter did nothing.
2) His legs are stiffer! This makes it very very difficult for me to swing his upper legs into his lower legs during transformation. They practically pop out of his hip ball joint when I put enough force into it. That's rather disappointing, but manageable.

Now let's get the other 3 going dammit!

Hikuro, how are they in limb mode? Are they superficial like in the pictures? Mind taking a few pictures?

They don't come with ANY accessories to put them in a limb mode. All that stuff is rumored to come with the Not Motor master figure.

Contents are 1 gun, instructions for base transformation from robot to vehicle and back, and a collector card with bio.

I know i've said it before, and many agree, these figures will do a scramble city switcharoo and can most likely go from leg to arm at your discretion.

Makes me wonder who'll do MP Ratbat first---Takara or 3P?

MP Ratbat will probebly be exlusive with MP soundblaster. :p

I saw those, are they in scale with mp cassettes ? I didnt look too closely.

They're supposed to be standard Micro-cassette size so they're in scale with Masterpiece and G1 cassettes.

They're supposed to be standard Micro-cassette size so they're in scale with Masterpiece and G1 cassettes.

Surely this has been reported on/tried but I can't find it online---just how close is a G1 cassette to a real micro-cassette, size-wise? Been a while since I've seen a real micro-cassette, but I think they're more "square" than a G1 cassette.

Surely this has been reported on/tried but I can't find it online---just how close is a G1 cassette to a real micro-cassette, size-wise? Been a while since I've seen a real micro-cassette, but I think they're more "square" than a G1 cassette.

they're basically the same size. I used actual micro cassettes in my MP Soundwave to try out the multi-tape gimmick.

post-4286-0-73567400-1364204663_thumb.jpg

post-4286-0-96760200-1364204687_thumb.jpg

Edited by anime52k8