Matchbox SDF-1 Sticker Sheet

Benson13

I'm looking for an unused sticker sheet for the old Matchbox/Bandai 1/3000 scale SDF-1. If you have one or know where I can find one please let me know. Thanks.

I'm also looking for the sticker sheet for the large 1985 Matchbox SDF-1. (The big transformable one, you know, which is like 15 inches long in cruiser mode).

Would also accept a good-quality scan of the stickers.

Would even accept a good-quality scan of the stickers for the small 1985 Matchbox diecast non-transforming SDF-1 (cause I can up-size them to print at about the right size/quality to match those needed for the larger Matchbox SDF-1 transformer).

I've also heard that about half to 3/4's of the stickers can be found in a smaller version for the 1985 diecast SDF-1 (which is like 7 inch tall and fixed to battloid form. I think its true, I used ot have the Matchbox SDF-1 diecast as a kid, and I think I still got it packed away somewhere - just not sure where cause I moved last summer.

Oddly, I seem to recall someone saying that the larger transforming Matchbox SDF-1 has TWO sticker sheets. Don't remember reading if that's cause there were more stickers or just that since the stickers are like double-sized that it took too sheets to get them all.

Anyways, if you have scans, or know a link to someone who sells reproduction stickers, email me.

Matt Shokoff

matsho@sympatico.ca

I guess since Benson13 asked first, he gets the first chance to buy them if you have the stickers.

Before you sell them though, please put them in a scanner and scan me a copy!

I can always laminate a printed copy, or maybe take a copy on a memory-stick to one of those places that makes you custom stickers.

I'm also looking for the sticker sheet for the large 1985 Matchbox SDF-1. (The big transformable one, you know, which is like 15 inches long in cruiser mode).

Would also accept a good-quality scan of the stickers.

Would even accept a good-quality scan of the stickers for the small 1985 Matchbox diecast non-transforming SDF-1 (cause I can up-size them to print at about the right size/quality to match those needed for the larger Matchbox SDF-1 transformer).

I've also heard that about half to 3/4's of the stickers can be found in a smaller version for the 1985 diecast SDF-1 (which is like 7 inch tall and fixed to battloid form. I think its true, I used ot have the Matchbox SDF-1 diecast as a kid, and I think I still got it packed away somewhere - just not sure where cause I moved last summer.

Oddly, I seem to recall someone saying that the larger transforming Matchbox SDF-1 has TWO sticker sheets. Don't remember reading if that's cause there were more stickers or just that since the stickers are like double-sized that it took too sheets to get them all.

Anyways, if you have scans, or know a link to someone who sells reproduction stickers, email me.

Matt Shokoff

matsho@sympatico.ca

I send you a scan of the two sticker sheets.

Hope it is helpful for you!!

I've sent a copy of the sticker scans to www.reprolabels.com which is a local company that specializes in reproduction stickers for Transformers toys.

I also managed to dig up a set of the SDF-1 (Takutoku version) sticker sheets. They have many of the same stickers, but also have many others that came "already on" such as red-lines on the feet/engines and dozens of small arrows and such.

If you want a copy of the Takutoku-version stickers, let me know.

I've no idea when reprolabels.com will have the SDF-1 stickers ready for sale. Hopefully I'll hear back within a few days as to an estimated release date and estimated release price.

Well here's repro's reply:

I'm sorry to say that at this time we're not taking custom request. We've just done a release and are already working on the next one as well preparing for TFCON 2012.

TFCON = TransFormers CONvention. Sometimes known as "bot-con"

I'll take a look around the web later today and see if I can find another company that does this sort of stuff.

Hey Bernard, any chance I can jump in on the sticker extravaganza?! -My SDF-1 looks pretty bear as well.

@rapierdragon, have you tried stickerfixer.com? -They advertise on reprolabels' page and JUST yesterday I was thinking about contacting them regarding this same dilemma.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I was searching on Google for where to find repro stickers for the SDF-1 and stumbled across this post. If anyone still has that scan of the sticker sheets available, I would really appreciate it. I just got my hands on a decent SDF-1 (a toy I've wanted my entire 30 years of life) and it's completely bare. Not a sticker on it :(

If anyone has those scans, please email me at thesnadd@gmail.com with them. I'm active on the Transformers board TFINO.com, but not on this message board, so I probably won't remember to check back often.

Thanks in advance, friends :)

hi...

please help me... i need the decal of SDF-1 1/3000 matchbox... cause i get those but no decal at all...

please sent to dodonk00@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

I've re-drawn the scans into an oversided bitmap. Did anyone want a copy?

All you need to do is open it in windows paint, then go to file > page setup and set the print size to 23% of normal.

please sent to my email.. dodonk00@yahoo.com

thanks a lot...

I also sent you both a scan of the Instruction booklet showing were the decals go on the SDF-1.

I hope this is helpfull and what you guys were looking for!!

please email to dodonk00@yahoo.com.. i need the decal

thanks a lot...

• 9 months later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I was hoping that bernard or benson or rapierdragon would still have these scans.i recently picked a loose matchbox sdf1 and was hoping to get a scan of the sticker sheets as well as the instructions for their placement. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ben

My email is Boomstik01@yahoo.com

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I was hoping that bernard or benson or rapierdragon would still have these scans.i recently picked a loose matchbox sdf1 and was hoping to get a scan of the sticker sheets as well as the instructions for their placement. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ben

My email is Boomstik01@yahoo.com

Check your email.

• 4 weeks later...

Benson, can I also please get the scans of the SDF1 stickers too? Thank you for your time.

Thanks again,

Michael

mcabrera08@gmail.com

Send me a pm so I remember. I'll try to have it out tomorrow morning.

Benson, can I also please get the scans of the SDF1 stickers too? Thank you for your time.

Thanks again,

Michael

mcabrera08@gmail.com

Sent to your email

• 3 years later...

Hey I know this is an OLD post, but I used to work for reprolables (the guys who make decals) I happen to need a set for my SDF-1. If possible I'd love a copy of that scan.

Although I might make waterslide decals. they might be even better than the old stickers

2 minutes ago, dec0y13 said:

Hey I know this is an OLD post, but I used to work for reprolables (the guys who make decals) I happen to need a set for my SDF-1. If possible I'd love a copy of that scan.

Although I might make waterslide decals. they might be even better than the old stickers

waterslide decals as in... including the whites?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...