yamato vf-1d option parts

auberondreaming

I dont know the answer about if they will reissue or not. But looking at what happened with the v.2 ostrich and elintseekers where they sold out and just went higher and higher in price, you may want to bite the bullet and do ebay price now as opposed to ebay price in 6 months if they dont reissue it. Though then again if they do reissue it then you may be regretting it. I want to kick myself in the face saying it but it kind of adds to the thrill of collecting. It may be that gambling gene or something. Good luck. I have a v.2 VF-1D ( with option parts made by a fan ) and I LOVE it!

Considering the VF-1S Roy, VF-1S Hikaru, VF-1A CF in July, VF-19F and VF-17D in Autumn, and VF-4 later, if they reissue it, will they do it any sooner than next year? If you are not willing to wait it's better to get it now. Paying a small premium unless you pre-order is the ordinary anyway, you aren't the only one!

The part that chaps my rear is that I DID pre-order it. I then had the contact HLJ directly to find out why I hadn't gotten any updates after release. They said they couldn't fill their pre-orders. So I was curious if Yamato was going to fill the all pre-orders or not. Sounds like a no. Bah. Humbug.

not much improvement...but the extra parts is great!, now hikaru can have fun with minmay ^^

Hahah...that really is an unfortunate position they molded Minmay in (or fortunate depending on your view)!

The part that chaps my rear is that I DID pre-order it. I then had the contact HLJ directly to find out why I hadn't gotten any updates after release. They said they couldn't fill their pre-orders. So I was curious if Yamato was going to fill the all pre-orders or not. Sounds like a no. Bah. Humbug.

Seriously? HLJ didn't get enough to fill preorders? I have a feeling that this is a sign of things to come. I hope i get my vf-1a cavalier now. I wasn' t even going to preorder it since yamato valkyries don't sell out their preorders. I'm glad i did now.

Seriously? HLJ didn't get enough to fill preorders? I have a feeling that this is a sign of things to come. I hope i get my vf-1a cavalier now. I wasn' t even going to preorder it since yamato valkyries don't sell out their preorders. I'm glad i did now.

Don't worry about the Cavalier cause the preorder is still open, it hasn't sod out yet.

Don't worry about the Cavalier cause the preorder is still open, it hasn't sod out yet.

I pre-ordered mine and it was still open for a few weeks afterward, HLJ was good to go, and then they couldn't fill it. So I would say unfortunately that yeah pre-ordering is now no guarantee. You have to pre-order and be one of the first to do so.

Awesome pics!

I'm late to the party again as usual, but i still managed to just get one today for a fairly decent price ($128) considering this is my fave valk of all time, this sold out pretty quick, and the only way now to get an updated 1/60 VF-1D is with the upcoming kit.

I haven't had time to open mine yet, but could somebody share if the seat parts are glued together or can be taken apart (to display with just one seat)?

Got mine on Friday. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for VF-1J and VF-1S option parts because I missed out on all the V2 releases.

24mc789.jpg

Thats very nice. I already own a VF-1D now I wonder if yamato will release this option parts to sold separately. I dont want to go through and buy this valks again just to get some extra parts.

Note that Hikaru should be on the lower seat not on the upper one.

I could see Yamato selling TV option parts (white) and DYRL? ones (off-white), but the 1D, VT, VE, 1A CF, and 1A Cav are all color specific; so, unless you get them with the Valk your best bet will be if someone after-markets the oddball ones in colored resin... it was done before with the 1/48s.

I've had mine for a week now, its the only VF-1 v.2 I own and its fast becoming one of my fave valks.

I still can't decide if I should order DYRL VF-1s Roy with option parts, as I already have the TV VF-1s Roy with option parts on order. There are just to many cool valks coming out this year, and probably more that haven't been announced yet.

Lucky I don't really like Hikaru, though I have ordered his tv version VF-1J since it looks nice and is iconic. I actually wouldn't mind ordering a second one and the GPB armor to go with it. Though I think I'll put the money towards Max and Millia re-release (if it happens) and VF-4 instead.

So it was you who got it. I just asked this morning about the stock and there was none left. Luckily, I still passed by and they just had a new delivery of it.

Hehe, yep. I just took a chance too and dropped by the store... With so much inventory there, its better to check their stocks yourself. Its great that they restocked and you got one since its sold out everywhere else or prices are jacked up. I hope they reissue Hikaru's VF-1A (w/ option parts) since that's the only DYRL valk i want that i haven't gotten yet.

Well don't I feel lucky :-) Mine should finally be in hand this coming Teusday/Weds. :-) Also got one for a fellow MWorld member...

I had no problems with my supplier filling pre-orders, but generally speaking it is true that there is radically LESS of everything now and subsequently the prices, while high anyways due to the exchange rates, go much much higher later due to lack of supply...

Sadly, the demand is so limited that it doesn't look like supply will be boosted any time soon. This has little, I think, to do with demand for Macross or anime in general falling off - and more to do with lackluster consumer spending in the entire global economy.

And I live in the only country in Europe that still ISN'T in recession - but the growth rate sucks...

Pete

Poland - the only country in the EU that has not had a recession...though growth has slowed pretty dramatically...still...technically no recession :-)

Pete

I like Polish girls. Stunners of note. But found them too eager to get married and etc as soon as they're 18.

Back on topic, are there a lot of Macross collectors in Poland?

There are a handful of Macross fans, not many collectors though. As for Polish girls - I'm biased in their favor :-) Particularly with regard to one girl :-)

As for the 1D - can those of you who have it in hand confirm what I've read in other threads that it is indeed QC-shoulder problem free? Sorry for the paranoia, but I still have dire visions of being heartbroken when it turns out my 1D is shoulder-broken... the problem is 100% fixed yes?

And if so - sorry if it was written in another thread, but can anyone explain how they fixed it? :-)

Pete

^ yup, shoulders are good, crotch is updated and canopy isn't tinted.

I was hoping that the visors on the head would be a brighter green just like on the TV 1S Focker that i have.

As for my own question... The seats from the option parts are glued so you can't have the single seat config. popping out of the neck of the 1D... Gotta get that from one of the single-seater reissues w/ option parts.