Wanted: 1990's Bandai SD Valkyries

genomcorp

Anyone have any of these little guys they are willing to part with? Looking for the super defor Bandai made in the early 90's - Super Deformed VF-1A, VF-1S, or VE-1. Not too picky about condition either, will take MIB of course or loose ones in good condition. Not sure how much these go for but i'm willing to pay up to $25 - 35 bucks depending on condition.

Thanks!

post-14990-0-43328800-1337264431_thumb.jpg

Edited by genomcorp

Could have sworn I saw a few of these at my local Mandarake last month or so ago. I'll keep my eye open for them next chance I get to go there.

thanks for the heads up Benson13.

its a bit more than i wanted to pay (esp with shipping), but i guess thats to be expected on the 'Bay - still tempting tho. Anyone know what the going rate or a fair price would be for these anyway?

Sorry, going to take a little while longer. Went by there today, and they moved location on me! Had to wait until I got back home to find out where. I know exactly where the new location is, just probably won't have time to check it out until the weekend.

However, I did see one on the Mandarake web page. Their search is being stupid now, and not showing anything, but I did see the VF-1A.

thanks for the update Jefuemon -

I was actually able to find an SD VF-1S on the Mandarake page just now, but not the VF-1A...hoping it pops up as well!

if you happen to see one at the Mandarake next time you go (SD VF-1A, VF-1E, VF-1J) pls let me know, i appreciate it very much!

Just came back from Mandarake, and sorry, they don't have them anymore.

I will say, though, that the new Sapporo store is awesome! At least twice the size of their old location.

found a ve mint in minty looking box unassembled and still in sealed bags with all paperwork. I also found an armored 1J that has been assembled. It has it's shelf worn box and used sticker sheet. No instructions. One head laser on the big head has broken off but the parts is there and could be fixed. Missiles are still on spruce but I found no gun for it in the box and it appears to be missing one arm armor.

I also found a mint in box ve version of one of these while I was looking. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Arii-Macross-SD-Super-Deformed-VF-1S-Strike-Valkyrie-NMIB-Robotech-/160773389312?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item256ed73c00

• 4 weeks later...