I forgot about the Evolution game, decent story, horrible gameplay. Wasn't the character you play the one responsible for saving Quora?

Wait... who was the guard that helped Tron in that last episode?

I hope Disney keeps it all together & coherent. Tron is nice universe with a lot of potential.

So we saw Tron defeated in Legacy & Uprising pretty much the same way, then see him tortured & damaged by Dyson, but we have yet to see the point where he becomes Rinzler? But in the pilot ep didn't Tron have his Rinzler gear on when he first confronted & recruited the Beck?

Uprising has turned out to be surprisingly good. As for Tron's gear in the pilot, I "think" he was in generic guard gear, besides which, Rinzler never talked (well, almost never). Considering the state of things when Legacy, I don't seen any possible resolution but a "bad end" to this story. And I'm cool with that.

Why aren't there any figures of such an awesome series yet?

Maybe when Disney buys Marvel... :wacko:

But in all serious, whoever had/has the license for Tron Legacy toys really dropped the ball. Bad quality control, weird scale/sizes, lame gimmicks & some missed opportunities. They were peg & shelf warming for months all over retail. My K-mart still has stuff on clearance.

Maybe when Disney buys Marvel... :wacko:

But in all serious, whoever had/has the license for Tron Legacy toys really dropped the ball. Bad quality control, weird scale/sizes, lame gimmicks & some missed opportunities. They were peg & shelf warming for months all over retail. My K-mart still has stuff on clearance.

I know, but that's Disney faults as they're in charge of approvals, and they chose that cheap little unknown company with no previous success.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Figure everyone dies or has been turned by the start of the last movie.

It would be cool to see Tron, succumb to his injuries or become infected with a virus to become Rinzler, and then off Beck.

The end of the TV special just wrote itself.

Since the show didn't generate a single toy, will there be any to look forward to with a third live action movie?

To be honest, at a minimum, Disney could have repackaged the electronic disks and made some helmets.

• 2 weeks later...
Edward Kitsis countered the rumor by stating: "I don't know what the future [of Tron: Uprising] is now. I know at the present, I can say we need more viewers."

So who's exactly to say the series is actually canceled? Of course having the time slot changed to mondays in the middle of the night when ppl go to sleep doesn't help one bit either! I mean who's really going to be up at 11PM to watch this series if it needs viewers? Just when this series really got good.

Exactly. How are they even gauging ratings anymore? Who even watches shows (other then sports) live when you have a DVR?

The lack of promotion with weird & obscure time slots almost looks like it was sabotage by some Disney XD programmers or something.

PLUS: more then half the commercials aired during Tron are advertising & highlighting other insanely stupid or foolish live action shows with over-acting kids & clueless parents. These shows never seem to go away.

Edited by GMANIFESS