Macross World Podcast - feedback & comments

Tochiro

Craig, don't take it personally but you talk WAY to much dude.

Let others have their turn. Listening to the older podcast's it feels like all the other speakers constantly have to wait for you to finish.

Ep23 podcast even felt very tense at times, didn't Adrian have to step in at one point?

Its not that I don't value your opinion on Delta, just ease up a little and let other people get a chance to get in on the action also.

This is only my opinion, I don't speak on behalf of the entire listener base

Just take it as constructive criticism and just apply the breaks from time to time.

On a personal note i would love more Karice and Macross E news on the show.

Excellent podcast for 24.

Mike's awesomeness seems to be directly proportional to the amount of screen/ action time/ intensity of Makina....

Don't worry Mike, I'm sure they'll pull through! I don't agree that the shot should have come from the front.... since you cited "padding"... lol. They still need her Hope and Dreams to anchor the fanboys!

Haven't had a chance to hear some of the other episodes, guys, but it seems you guys are enjoying yourselves more and more.

Mike's reactions actually make me warm up to Makina. So far Makina has been nothing but a fanservice character created to sell hug pillows and figurines but Mike's true love makes me hope she survives and he can thereby retain his sanity :D

Podcast are more entertaining than the show :)

A question for the insiders:

Do you have any idea of what happened with the production? Kawamori doesn't seem to be directly involved with it for a long time now and since he wanted to do a non Macross show at the beginning ...

If one would consider that the whole direction was taken out of his hands quite early in the process (and he left happily to work on "the next") maybe one would understand how we ended up with this lifeless product(s)?

I watched AKB48 some time ago, and in my memory it is more Macross than Delta is.

Will you do some kind of wrap up podcast about delta after the shows end?

It took us a bit longer than usual due to certain translations we were all busy with, but our Ep.25 cast is finally live!
http://www.macrossworld.com/speakerpodcast-ep-68-macrossΔ-ep-25-spoilercast/

Saruta - I tested it with Chrome today and the right click DL seemed to work. ^^;

asukamaru - given our unique relation to Delta, I'm afraid we are unable to comment in any official capacity regarding its production, sorry!

At the end? Sweetness and Lightning I think. It's a show about a widowed father and his daughter who bond through cooking. Chokes me up frequently, but the rest of the guys on my anime show don't feel the same, so it may be a Dad thing :)

As for Berger jokes, lettuce agree we are bun with them.

Jokes aside, the real stinger with Berger is that he's been set up to get Kaifun's ending. Not only does he get to walk away from the conflict before the finale, but may get to spend the next few years living comfortably off the protagonists' exploits. At least there's a slight chance for him getting space lung cancer compared to just alcoholism.

Oh well, next episode is going to be rough.

Edited by Einherjar

We're running behind on the final installment of Gertalk, due to our host being out of commission (Var Syndrome obviously).

If anybody here would like to send in their comments or questions before we record, go ahead and PM directly with your questions, jokes or shout-outs.

We're running behind on the final installment of Gertalk, due to our host being out of commission (Var Syndrome obviously).

If anybody here would like to send in their comments or questions before we record, go ahead and PM directly with your questions, jokes or shout-outs.

Looking forward to this Podcast, rather curious as to the opinions of the finale. Last few installments have been rather hilarious! B))

Shame to hear some of you guys have been ill. Delta withdrawal syndrome?

What's the knee-jerk reaction to Delta been with Japanese audiences? Is Big West going to get bang for it's buck or is the franchise going to go back to it being niche of a niche?