MacrossWorld Contest: May'n Concert Tickets for California Members

EXO

mayn-ryb-usa-300x250-20120428.jpg

I have 4 pairs of tickets to give away. 2 pairs for each of the 2 venues that is currently scheduled in the US leg of May'n's World Tour (Rock Your Beats). One is at the Key Club in Los Angeles and the other is at Yoshi's in San Francisco.

Click at the banner up top or on the main page for more info on the tour and anything related to May'n in the USA.

Rules:

1. You must be in California to enter.

2. To enter for the bay area show, you must live in Northern California (above the San Luis Obispo, Kern County and San Bernardino northern county lines.)

3. To enter for the Los Angeles area show, you must live in Southern California (below the San Luis Obispo, Kern County and San Bernardino northern county lines.)

4. To ensure that a current active member wins a ticket for each of the venue, you must be already signed up before this post and you must have above 100 posts by the date of the drawing.

5. Any registered member is eligible for the other pair of tickets (for each venue), so you can register one hour before the drawing and you are eligible. Anyone caught making duplicate accounts just to enter will be automatically banned. (Duplicate accounts are not allowed per TOU.)

6. Winners will be announced on May 25, 8pm PST.

7. Winners must provide Name, Email address, and Street Address thru PM within 48 hours of drawing, so make sure you check this thread on or soon after the 25th of May. Alternate names will be drawn just in case the winners fail to contact me within the time allotment. Name and email will be forwarded to May'n's concert promoters and by entering the contest, the winners agree on these terms.

8. Tickets are non-transferable. These are WILL-CALL tickets and you will be asked for ID at the show.

To enter just post your mailing zip code on this thread.

SUPPORT MAY'N AND OTHER MACROSS MUSIC ARTISTS!

Forgive me if I'm out of line for asking this, but what if we were actually willing to fly all the way to CA just to see May'n? I've contemplated this quite seriously.

No harm asking. And I never said this was a non-discussion thread. Lol.

You have to show solid proof that you will be in California the day of and day after. Rule 1 doesn't state that you must be a resident. But I have to have absolute knowledge that you will be at the show and will make use of both the tickets by the deadline (48 hours after announcement) or we draw a different name.

Im contemplating moving the date up earlier so that people entering the contest will know way beforehand if they should buy their tickets.

Coolness, Just got my ticket.

I never forgave myself for missing her at AX

im still kicking myself. Megumi and Yoko Kanno were there too.

OMG! Someone has already posted my zip code. Nooooo.....

You can still post the same zip code. What's important is the post and that it's in Cali.

Just because someone else posts the same entry zip code doesn't mean you can't enter to win tickets yourself. Any user (following the rules above) can enter. So if you want to enter the drawing, go ahead. You may beat out the other person in the same zip code area. We're drawing entries based on the user, not the zip code (the zip code is just how we are, geographically, limiting the contest).

...And what if you live about 3 hours and 45 minutes away from San Francisco? >_<

Rules are rules. All I can say is make yourself eligible or buy the tickets. I don't think winning the tickets should make you decide to go, I think it would be a nice prize for someone who wants to go to get in for free.

Rules are rules. All I can say is make yourself eligible or buy the tickets. I don't think winning the tickets should make you decide to go, I think it would be a nice prize for someone who wants to go to get in for free.

Money is tight, but if I were to have won I would have driven down and back the same day. I just wanted to know if I could throw myself into the mix even though I live in Nevada. Good luck those of you who are eligible!

Sorry Oihan. The rules were written to make the contest as simple and as manageable as possible. The only time I would change it would be if the promoters ask me to adjust it for a specific reason.

Which brings me to my next point. The promoters asked for the date to have the winners' names by the 30th of this month. That means I need to verify addresses before that. New date for picking the names will be the 25th.

Thanks.