My Macross Fanart Gallery

nel2012

I've followed your art for the last few years and you've done a great job in getting the character designs right, but the faces always had your unique "touch" to them. In this picture, I think you got them absolutely perfect. Looks almost official!

thanks guys, I´ve already decided which is my next big Macross proyect for this year, before Macross Delta begins.... I´ll post sketches soon! :D

Edited by nel2012

• 2 months later...

:D This is not part of tha project I mentioned, but I wanted to paint with markers again after a long time, so here is a Roy Fokker portrait for everyone ...

RoyFokker.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

it´s been a long time since I posted here , so thanks for the last comments, guys!

here is my first drawing of a Macross Delta character, Mirage Farina Jenius :D

MirageJenius.jpg

Wow, that looks great, do you have an online portfolio anywhere?

thanks for posting the link to the gallery, Mr March ^_^ and for all the nice comments, guys! ... hopefully I´ll be posting more like this soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

*bumps* :D let´s share some Grace love ...

The original drawing appears in Macross F Creators Magazine , drawn by one of the series animator, Takao Abo . The drawing was monochromatic and incomplete, so I re draw it and colored. Hope you like it!! I´ll be back soon in full Delta mood ;)

Thanks for all the great feedback , as always :)

Grace.jpg

*bumps* :D let´s share some Grace love ...

The original drawing appears in Macross F Creators Magazine , drawn by one of the series animator, Takao Abo . The drawing was monochromatic and incomplete, so I re draw it and colored. Hope you like it!! I´ll be back soon in full Delta mood ;)

Thanks for all the great feedback , as always :)

Grace.jpg

Better hide that one from David H. He might nosebleed to death.

Oh, I'm aware already. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! here is a commission I finished, Hayate and Freyja, posing like Minmay and Hikaru for the pic ^^ .... thanks for kind words

Hayate_Freyja_DA.jpg

Hi guys! here is a commission I finished, Hayate and Freyja, posing like Minmay and Hikaru for the pic ^^ .... thanks for kind words

Hayate_Freyja_DA.jpg

Already taking sides? :p

Excellent work! ;)

Edited by Zinjo