1:200 Phalanx

Macross Junkie

Greetings. First post here, so "Hi" to all. Thanks to Robotech, I got into Macross, Mospeada and Dougram (mostly)...also in part to Revell's Robotech models. And now for the question:

Has there ever been a 1:200 scale Phalanx model produced? I've seen/have the Tomahawk, Defender and Spartan, but not the Phalanx...and I've been collecting for a while. Just curious.

Welcome to Macross World! That's a negative - sorta. The closest were the Dark Horse (Black?) Horse metal figurines. They were 1/200. I actually took that upper half and Frankensteined it with the Nichimo lower torso with the proper addidtional powerpacks (so the legs all matched up). Then I casted some, but without the equipment to suck the air out, they were a little potted with airholes. - MT

Edited by MechTech

What Mechtech said. The only 1/200 Phalanx was the metal Dark Horse one associated with the 80's Robotech RPG. I've been watching 1/200 for years. The last gashapons filled in most of the SDFM mecha Still missing are the NosJaedel Gur male Armor and Gnerl Fighter Pod as far as I know. That being said I really need a cheap source of Regults in volume to do porper wargaming!