Vf-1 Short animation

ZuZoO

Cool model. What software did you use? What's the poly count? And how is it rigged? Are you using an IK rig or an FK rig, or some hybrid. When I rigged the VF-1 model I came upon, I created a really clunky IK/FK rig that I could switch between for transformation, I don't believe it's the classiest solution at all.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member, but I had taken alot of inspiration from ARMD Deck Swabber 's Model VF-1. I created this model with the expection to come close to the quality of his model. Enjoy!

I believe the modeller you are talking about is danbickell. ARMD Deck Swabber is his board rank title.

Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

It took me about two months to complete while working on other projects. I used Maya and Photoshop for it. I'll post some images of it along with the polycount in a little while. As far as the the rig was concerned I had gone through a few diffferent variations for it. The simpelest way I found was to just have the poly's parented to the controller's. I needed it done quik and dirty for my graduation=p. And to Coblato, thanks for the heads up! I'll fix that issue. Thanks everyone for the great feedback.