• 3 weeks later...

Never saw this film, but I watched Turtles Forever today and jesus christ it was good!

I laughed my ass off for an hour straight, plus the ending was really cool and well done.

If you haven't seen it I suggest you check it out. One of the best turtles stories ever.

At the very least it should take the taste of this film out of your mouth haha.

• 3 months later...

Must have been one of the worst flights of your life!

You'd think, but I had some Star Wars Rebels episodes on my iPhone which I watched immediately after. It made up for the abomination that TMNT was.

I haven't seen the film, but I lost it when the Honest Trailer revealed that the Turtles were once April's pets. WTF?

Yep...

Abd the real question is:

What kind of father would leave his 5 old years little daughter come close to laboratory animals, which are inoculated with an unknown material, and also feeds them with pizza?

Edited by Old_Nash

I haven't seen the film, but I lost it when the Honest Trailer revealed that the Turtles were once April's pets. WTF?

That was probably the most intelligent plot point. All others were even worse than that.

I actually really enjoyed the new movie, it was a very pleasant surprise. Megan Fox is starting to look a little rough, and her older partner guy was creepy (should have picked a younger actor), but the action was enjoyable and the comedy was good without being too juvenile.

Truth be told, I like these kind of movies to chill out and cull a few brain cells, and it did that quite nicely.

Megan Fox has always looked rough, it's her trademark look. It's of little wonder she's in a movie that takes place in a sewer...

Edited by myk

I actually really enjoyed the new movie, it was a very pleasant surprise. Megan Fox is starting to look a little rough, and her older partner guy was creepy (should have picked a younger actor), but the action was enjoyable and the comedy was good without being too juvenile.

Truth be told, I like these kind of movies to chill out and cull a few brain cells, and it did that quite nicely.

She is not a kid anymore.

I saw it recently on a flight, too. It wasn't the steaming pile I thought it would be, but it wasn't good, either.

I swear the Japanese dialog was figured out by running it through Google translate, and practicing by playing the "hear it" button. And, also yet again a screenwriter has no idea whatsoever of Japanese immigration law. Speaking as someone who has gone through it, it REALLY annoys me seeing movies get it wrong!

• 4 weeks later...

I saw it recently on a flight, too. It wasn't the steaming pile I thought it would be, but it wasn't good, either.

I swear the Japanese dialog was figured out by running it through Google translate, and practicing by playing the "hear it" button. And, also yet again a screenwriter has no idea whatsoever of Japanese immigration law. Speaking as someone who has gone through it, it REALLY annoys me seeing movies get it wrong!

Well it is a Michael Bay film, remember the transformers films where he tries to convince the viewer that Egypt is about ten mins flight from the U.S and that the Smithsonian has a massive airfield behind it. Edited by big F

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From what I remember of Jones's mask it didn't really look like a real hockey mask anyway. I am of course going by the old cartoon and it's brief appearance in the original movie. This one looks a lot like them too. I don't see the problem either.

Chris

I'll tell ya one thing, he can do a better job at acting than Megan Fox with an arrow pointed at her chest. :rolleyes:

Wahhhhtt Megan Fox acts!!! Noooo! You must be mistaken.

• 4 weeks later...

4590601-291f309100000578-3101289-image-a

Bebop and Rocksteady (?).... No, wait! Really???

What the Nex Shredder without Transformers armor?

291F2FC900000578-3101289-Enter_the_Shred

Bebop again

291F30CB00000578-3101289-image-a-46_1432

Karai 2.0

291F2FBD00000578-3101289-image-a-50_1432

Special Appearence

Snake Eyes!

CGGZ8BQW8AAmV4o.jpg-large.jpeg

Man, this movie will be awful (again)

Edited by Old_Nash

I'm excited, I actually enjoyed the first, bought the bluray too. It was confirmed already that that's Bebop and Rocksteady before their mutations, aside from that it appears that these photos pretty much confirm what was speculated on about a month ago, the sequel is getting a soft-reboot to many of it's character designs. The turtles are supposed to be re-designed too, they're supposedly smaller, and less cluttered then the first film, Shredder looks totally different from the first film, same with Karai, who was in the first film and received a single name drop. At leas the Foot are using swords now, I'm not really liking the generic armored ninja look, but it's a step in the right direction.

• 6 months later...