I don't know why people always get so up in arms every time a director changes things in a new version of a story. It's not like Michael Bay is going to buy up every single copy of the old TMNT stuff and destroy it forever!

Would you want this clown near Macross?

If you tell about naruto^^

You are alright^~

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The only time I've ever watched Naruto was during my junior year of high school. I was home sick with a wicked sinus infection and Cartoon Network was running a 100 episode marathon. The only thing I got out of it was that the one blind chick was kind of hot in a mousy librarian who's got a secret kinky side sort of way.

It's embarrassing! Honestly, Hollywood's increasing trend to pick up childhood properties (not to mention the license-holder prodding so) is an unfortunate sign of creative stagnation; WTH they're seeing, dollar signs? And Bay.... wow, is he a masochist who's not fazed about burning criticism heaped against his works? If so, I think he just kicked Wee Bool (is that his name? :lol: ) for the top spot.

Michael Bay's statement “when you see this movie, kids are going to believe one day these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie,” explains it all to me. Like a lot of kooks in Hollywood I bet he is a fanboy of the Reptilian conspiracy theory. Hence his desire to change the turtles into aliens.

There is a Reptilian conspiracy theory?

...if I google that will I laugh or feel sad inside?

Probably a bit of both. The Reptilian conspiracy is that the elite are in bed with reptilian aliens from another planet/dimension. Some theories say its nothing more then a greedy corporate system as portrayed in “They Live” below. While others get downright depressing and say the Reptilians are demons that physically and physically feed off of human suffering, especially those of children.

[media]

[/media[

Probably a bit of both. The Reptilian conspiracy is that the elite are in bed with reptilian aliens from another planet/dimension. Some theories say its nothing more then a greedy corporate system as portrayed in “They Live” below. While others get downright depressing and say the Reptilians are demons that physically and physically feed off of human suffering, especially those of children.

What establishes these theories is that through out history, reptillian symbols are present in all the major bloodlines, events and etc worldwide. From Eqypt, to the Romans, to the Asians, and natives.

Also if you go deeper to the evolution of langauges, especially the western cultures, even the letter "S" is shaped like a snake, and incidently a snake or serpeant starts with a "S" in most langauges.

It's really a interesting read if you've time to waste. Also have you noticed how snake men, or reptiles were heavily present in... just all 80's cartoons. LOL :lol:

I don't believe it, but neither do I dissmiss it's possibility, yet... :p

What establishes these theories is that through out history, reptillian symbols are Also have you noticed how snake men, or reptiles were heavily present in... just all 80's cartoons. LOL :lol:

Indeed. Perhaps its all part of the Reptillian Deception?

Now alien ooze mutating the Turtles actually makes sense and has been done before. I bet Bay will have Shredder be a "samurai dalek" as well.

WTF????

Now the turtles come from Mexico!

Makes sense...

"Our culture [Latinos] are more Turtle Neck than V Neck." - George Lopez :lol:

LOL, kids are watching the first movie in the series right now,,, this thread made me think of it,, I think I got 4 movies for 10 bucks

You mean the live-action one with Judith Hoag as April? Man are we that old already...

In the end, I would guess this is one of those Bay-leads, where he states one thing for the press, and does everything the opposite to appease the fans, and just goes about and does something else to further 'flame' the fans.

I am getting the impression that these turtles become an international incident to happen in the next 2 films... where they are aliens, trained in martial arts by tuning into TV/radio (whatever) waves that had kung-fu flicks/audio, crashed somewhere in Mexico, and ends up in New York enjoying sushi, I mean pizza as their staple diet.

Villains beware, they have anchovies.