Tune in March 17 for leiji Matsumoto's Ozuma

Tochiro

I finished to see.

I liked.

Matsumoto don't lost your touch in his drawns.

Hope what don't have 13 episodes, like befores series (Like Gun Frontier, Comos Warrior Zero)

Edited by Old_Nash

http://www.animenews...anime-worldwide

English subs and worldwide streaming for the lates 6ep Matsumoto anime - it doesnt get much better than this folks!

Checked out the first episode. Not bad and at 6 episodes it should be a compact story.

Love the character designs. The smooth, regal looking ladies that Matsumoto is famous for but with 21st century animation. Nice...Oh and the Harlock look alike with the Char mask is pretty neat.

I finally got around to watching eps 1 and 2. Overall I'm enjoying it - animation quality isnt quite as good as Herlock Endless Odessey, but definately better that Cosmo Warrior Zero/Gun Frontier.

I must admit tho, being a Wow-wow anniversary project I was hoping it might be a little less typically matsumoto in story structure. So far its been utterly predictable. I like a well worn pair of slippers as much as the next guy but this time I was hoping for something newer.

• 4 months later...

I dug the old school sand "submarine" warfare in ep2.

Bartholomew Fatima called. It seems he wants his Yddrasil sand criuser back. :p

Hopefully Manga will get their hands on this one. Here's to seeing this one on my 360 in a few years.

Edited by Wanzerfan