The Punisher was a Green Beret in the Vietnam War.

Actually, he was a Marine. Force Recon, I believe. :p

Changes to comic characters in movies don't bug me much. If it's done well, I can overlook it. The same thing has happened in the comics themselves for years. Take Batman for example...

Or the 2009 Star Trek movie. Or the new Thundercats cartoon. Changing a legendary, established franchise with millions of frothy-mouthed tattoo bearing followers is risky business but done properly, it can be just as legendary and provocative as the original material...

I'm confused how do they control the Hulk? It's he the uncontrollable anger of Bruce Banner released? How He is he able to act as part of a team?

That's not Bruce Banner. Look at the posters, it's clearly Julian Assange!

Graham

it's because the vast majority of comic books are utter garbage that are only accessible to the ultra-nerd fringe.

A little rude but totally true.

I mean, wolverine have a bisexual son now, black widow has slept with almost all the avengers, a fourth class villain like Morlun killed Spiderman, scorpion/venom, anti-venom...

Edited by s001

• 2 weeks later...

You'd think anything taking off from the angled deck would get sucked into the front left lift-fan...

they have to temporarily shut it down the exact moment a jet goes by, like the old fighters that shot through the prop,, it'd have to brake too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Or it was designed by someone versed in the language of film - knowing the need to visually communicate the idea of a "flying aircraft carrier" to the audience - and so slapped a universally recognizable aircraft deck onto a flying ship and bang, the audience understands :)

Edited by Mr March

Warning, spoilers:

And no.2

There's supposedly another post-credit stinger, this one features Thanos

Well if that is the case then...will we see the most epic tale of all???

post-2668-0-44439700-1334784798_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zor Primus