VA-3 INVADER

MILKAUTICO

Hola gente

no seria cool tener un modelo de yamato o de bandai para que sea mas varato, lamentablement lo unico que hay es la version en escala 1/200 me gustaria que estuviera en 1/60 o por lo menos en 1/72.

algunas imagenes de este olvidado.

saludos y espero comenten

Hello people

would not be cool to have a model or yamato bandai to make it more varato, Alas, all we have is the version in scale 1/200 I would like to be in 1/60 or at least 1/72.

some pictures of this forgotten.

Greetings and I hope to discuss

post-14364-0-99671100-1331423534_thumb.gif

post-14364-0-39827500-1331423563_thumb.gif

post-14364-0-80865300-1331423588_thumb.gif

Si la verdad, ningun modelo de macross a escala es barato .

http://www.macrosswo...showtopic=36056

me parecio re bueno lastima que no se siguiera. todos tienen muy buenas ideas y voluntad no se como no se puede concretar aveces.

If true, any scale model is cheap macross

I found it good not to follow injured. all have very good ideas and will not know how sometimes you can not realize.

It's definitely not going to be cheap. I've already bought leg parts that come out to $90, for one leg. Good news, is that the parts work great and it's possible to finish. Bad news, $$$$$, and a long buildup.

It's not even close to being done. Just have the leg parts here. Probably need some tweeking, but it does work. I'll be updating the thread I started soon, and hopefully will have more pics later.

Wow, $90 per leg!?!

Yeah, I expect this thing to cost upwards of $1K when I'm done getting all the parts. I'm expecting some won't fit right, or I'll have to shave a little off somewhere, broken parts, improved parts, etc.

Faster, JasonC, FASTER!!!11!

;)

(null)

At this point, I design some, then order a part. The design is proably faster than the wait time. Nevertheless, I can't proceed too far ahead without solid parts in hand, as if one is messed up, so will th other parts be. I'm only as fast as the slowest part in the link. Hehe, sometimes the slow part is me.

Jason, I think you should start taking donations.

Donations will come out when it's done, I'm sure :) , and the time, and price of the first will have to be made up somehow, if I get enough orders when done. If not, I'll be 1 of 1 to have it, and it'll be something I always wanted for myself, so it won't be too bad of a sacrifice.

1K??? We knew it was going to be expensive but... I can't even entertain that. $500 or $600 I would have at least teased myself the potential to get one. Not at a grand though.

I guess Jason means 1K making all parts through shapeways. Those parts would be the masters to make silicone molds and reproduce them in resin.

I guess Jason means 1K making all parts through shapeways. Those parts would be the masters to make silicone molds and reproduce them in resin.

Exactly. To add, I'm not paying for it all at once. Little here, little there. The cost for the kit is probably going to be around $500-$600, but all that depends on getting it done. Anyways, I'll keep all this info on the original thread I started. Don't wanna derail this one.