The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

I'm glad, they aren't clear. They've never been shown as clear, they just blinked when he talked. I do wish he had his original Ladyhawke visor, I always thought it looked better than turning it into a mouth plate. But, that's something that will probably never happen again in a toy, just like Trailbreaker's mouth plate.

wheeljack looks glorious!!! it's perfect almost the flaps around his fists are supposed to be on the bottom and no the side but i guess its shown both ways? either way its awesome. however, if ever there were a need for a light up gimmick its him but since its carbot size and pricepoint we won't get it. any third party ppl listening? get on this pronto!!! i don't need his lunchbox even if do remember that episode so i preordered 2 at AE... i figure if i really want it later i can pick one up off ebay like every other amazon special pack in.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Guest davidwhangchoi

needs concentric circle effects parts

cool! so the lunch box makes circles. i better start looking through my dvds and find that scene. just want to see if it's worth hunting down the amazon jpn bonus. i'll prob find out watching but wondering if this counteracts hypnotic spells like bombshell's cerebral implant or mindwipe's power.

I agree. The visor is part of why G1 Wheeljack was so cool.

You mean the visor I didn't realize the original toy even had until recently, despite Wheeljack being a very prominent character in the first two seasons of the cartoon?

Hey, I'm all for options so that everyone can be happy, but to me it was always a mouthpiece, and Wheeljack's always had eyes. Just like Rumble is blue. The cartoon I watched religiously as a child trumps toys that barely resemble anything remotely like the animation model that I probably didn't have in the first place.

You mean the visor I didn't realize the original toy even had until recently, despite Wheeljack being a very prominent character in the first two seasons of the cartoon?

Hey, I'm all for options so that everyone can be happy, but to me it was always a mouthpiece, and Wheeljack's always had eyes. Just like Rumble is blue. The cartoon I watched religiously as a child trumps toys that barely resemble anything remotely like the animation model that I probably didn't have in the first place.

That's it, my inner child versus yours. IPPON!

I had the toys. I was there, man!

Toys could have been a mislabel, especially because once they're out of the packaging they're not wearing name tags. Or some other reason. Kind of like how the packaging called the Universe triple-changer with a tanker truck and cargo plane alt mode Tankor, but we all know he's Octane.

That said, I'm pretty sure Soundwave wasn't getting mixed up every time he called for Rumble and the blue guy came out. Especially when blue guy self identified as Rumble. Two seasons and a movie don't lie.

Rumble is lavender.

62f538b129e13afc6c7d9b9278b63f63f4c91e1f

By that definition frenzy is black.

Also acceptable. FIBRIL.

Have you guys seen the TF4 Prime toy? As expected, a shellformer...

That doesn't look too bad... for a fast action battler. For a Premium figure, that's just awful.

I'd be more upset, but I'm not a fan of the Bayverse aesthetic in the first place, and have bought very few toys from the first three movies.

Speaking of bayverse... who the hell would pay 2 grand + for this thing:

3 feet of polystone haha.

museum-masterline-80cm-megatron-jp.jpg

It looks like something that Image comics would have releases in the 90's.. by a 15 year old.

Edited by Gakken85