Jump to content

The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

the little figures are articulated too?

I don't think so- just molded slugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Yep.

Preordered MP Skyfire at The Chosen Prime.

I stand corrected. Thanks sh9000! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Takara magic at work again. Articulation is great, a waist-swivel and/or ab-crunch would have been icing on the cake, but certainly miles ahead of FT Phoenix. Thinner canopy and fuselage that is more integrated with the main body and doesn't jut out compared to Phoenix. Also no ugly wing fold in the back, instead opting for a more elegant retracting mechanism. Good that all the red parts are consistent, none of that gaudy metallic stuff or distracting chrome shining through.

Takara didn't need to, but it is pretty cool how they incorporated a nod towards the Macross/Takatoku/Bandai/Jetfire history and heritage into the toy.

MP-44 was only 33k Yen, so Skyfire is now going to be the most expensive MP I have bought but well worth it, Anyway got my pre-order in at Show.Z Store now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Takara magic at work again. Articulation is great, a waist-swivel and/or ab-crunch would have been icing on the cake, but certainly miles ahead of FT Phoenix. Thinner canopy and fuselage that is more integrated with the main body and doesn't jut out compared to Phoenix. Also no ugly wing fold in the back, instead opting for a more elegant retracting mechanism. Good that all the red parts are consistent, none of that gaudy metallic stuff or distracting chrome shining through.

Takara didn't need to, but it is pretty cool how they incorporated a nod towards the Macross/Takatoku/Bandai/Jetfire history and heritage into the toy.

MP-44 was only 33k Yen, so Skyfire is now going to be the most expensive MP I have bought but well worth it, Anyway got my pre-order in at Show.Z Store now.

 

You, sir, are Takara's biggest fan. 😊 You're definitely part of the target audience for TT's MP line, and I'm glad you guys are getting those dream figs that look like they walked right off the screen. That aesthetic doesn't appeal to me personally, but I can certainly empathize. FWIW, I dig this fig, too, and if I didn't already have FT's Phoenix, which I prefer over the TT, I'd be all over it no second thoughts given.

The Macross heritage was inherent, given that Skyfire was originally, and should have remained, Jetfire, the repurposed VF-1 in the show. There was already animation completed with his VF-1 form, but licensing issues forced the redesign to the Skyfire we know and love. It is cool, however, and perhaps a flip of a certain digit to HG, that Skyfire had a GERWALK style landing in the toon. Image result for Skyfire gerwalk   He lacks the forward knee rotation, but the gist is there. It's quite cool that it can be replicated by MP Skyfire.

Anyway, I hope you and the other folks who order him, having waited so many years for the definitive Skyfire, take an immense joy in the fig.  Despite my aesthetic preferences, I think Takara did good with this guy, and I honestly didn't think they'd ever do him in the MP line, so it's truly a dream toy once again come to fruition. And that's good for all fans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

mp-44's msrp from takara was like 50k

image.png.15f1c9a27b315d50c8f319deaf2339ac.png
55k to be exact. But that does not mean it was actually sold or bought for that price, none of the reputable online stores from Takara's home market sold MP-44 for more than 33k - 36k. And this has basically been the approach to every single MP ever being sold excluding TT Mall stuff. Check out the current prices of Trailbreaker vs. his MSRP for example.

It is a bit irritating when people continuously complain about MP-44's pricing, because essentially it was/is in the same price bracket with all the SOCs, Metal Builds, Arcadia Valks, Sentinel Riobots etc. that would be purchased by that same group of people. And when you consider the engineering effort, features and accessories put in that toy (aesthetics debate aside of course), then it really isn't that much more expensive compared to the other stuff that is being bought. So I don't really understand why Takara gets singled out for their supposedly "expensive" prices and the other companies tend to get a pass.

 

1 hour ago, M'Kyuun said:

You, sir, are Takara's biggest fan. 😊 You're definitely part of the target audience for TT's MP line, and I'm glad you guys are getting those dream figs that look like they walked right off the screen. That aesthetic doesn't appeal to me personally, but I can certainly empathize. FWIW, I dig this fig, too, and if I didn't already have FT's Phoenix, which I prefer over the TT, I'd be all over it no second thoughts given.

I'm Takara's (or any toy company's) biggest fan as long as they don't skimp on engineering or articulation and make sure the robot proportions are correct and don't break the sculpt/silhouette within context of the design style employed for the toy – that can be hybrid, toon-inspired, futuristic or whatever. 🙂 I get that some concession have to made on a toy but if one or more of those points I mentioned are neglected too much, then that robot toy won't be a "winner" for me.

Phoenix isn't a totally bad looking robot, I could live the more wider/prominent fuselage or folding wings, but the lacklustre articulation in a robot that big just kills any enthusiasm especially when you are asking me to pay 250+ EUR for it. And for the sake of it, Takara MPs don't get a free pass either

Shockwave - poor tolerances, poor articulation - looks nice, but boring to handle
Ironhide/Ratchet - Terrible proportions and articulation
Skids - too simplistic engineering and transformation, proportional issues and sculpt easily broken in upper body area
Hybrid/Hasui stuff - too simplistic engineering and transformation, visible hollow areas, poor articulation, proportions and/or silhouette compromised due to alt-mode stuff
Ultra Magnus - WTF Takara!?

2 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

The Macross heritage was inherent, given that Skyfire was originally, and should have remained, Jetfire, the repurposed VF-1 in the show. There was already animation completed with his VF-1 form, but licensing issues forced the redesign to the Skyfire we know and love. It is cool, however, and perhaps a flip of a certain digit to HG, that Skyfire had a GERWALK style landing in the toon. Image result for Skyfire gerwalk   He lacks the forward knee rotation, but the gist is there. It's quite cool that it can be replicated by MP Skyfire.

Anyway, I hope you and the other folks who order him, having waited so many years for the definitive Skyfire, take an immense joy in the fig.  Despite my aesthetic preferences, I think Takara did good with this guy, and I honestly didn't think they'd ever do him in the MP line, so it's truly a dream toy once again come to fruition. And that's good for all fans.

Skyfire's purpose of existence was already known to me and the GERWALK mode is of course one of those references, but I was thinking more of the... ahem... Battroid mode Skyfire has.

Transformers-Masterpiece-MP-57-Skyfire-17.jpg.5f9632efbf5b742d8b19de0ec4aa6c08.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lechuck said:

image.png.15f1c9a27b315d50c8f319deaf2339ac.png
55k to be exact. But that does not mean it was actually sold or bought for that price, none of the reputable online stores from Takara's home market sold MP-44 for more than 33k - 36k. And this has basically been the approach to every single MP ever being sold excluding TT Mall stuff. Check out the current prices of Trailbreaker vs. his MSRP for example.

It is a bit irritating when people continuously complain about MP-44's pricing, because essentially it was/is in the same price bracket with all the SOCs, Metal Builds, Arcadia Valks, Sentinel Riobots etc. that would be purchased by that same group of people. And when you consider the engineering effort, features and accessories put in that toy (aesthetics debate aside of course), then it really isn't that much more expensive compared to the other stuff that is being bought. So I don't really understand why Takara gets singled out for their supposedly "expensive" prices and the other companies tend to get a pass.

 

I'm Takara's (or any toy company's) biggest fan as long as they don't skimp on engineering or articulation and make sure the robot proportions are correct and don't break the sculpt/silhouette within context of the design style employed for the toy – that can be hybrid, toon-inspired, futuristic or whatever. 🙂 I get that some concession have to made on a toy but if one or more of those points I mentioned are neglected too much, then that robot toy won't be a "winner" for me.

Phoenix isn't a totally bad looking robot, I could live the more wider/prominent fuselage or folding wings, but the lacklustre articulation in a robot that big just kills any enthusiasm especially when you are asking me to pay 250+ EUR for it. And for the sake of it, Takara MPs don't get a free pass either

Shockwave - poor tolerances, poor articulation - looks nice, but boring to handle
Ironhide/Ratchet - Terrible proportions and articulation
Skids - too simplistic engineering and transformation, proportional issues and sculpt easily broken in upper body area
Hybrid/Hasui stuff - too simplistic engineering and transformation, visible hollow areas, poor articulation, proportions and/or silhouette compromised due to alt-mode stuff
Ultra Magnus - WTF Takara!?

Skyfire's purpose of existence was already known to me and the GERWALK mode is of course one of those references, but I was thinking more of the... ahem... Battroid mode Skyfire has.

Transformers-Masterpiece-MP-57-Skyfire-17.jpg.5f9632efbf5b742d8b19de0ec4aa6c08.jpg

I paid ¥40k at HLJ for MP-44 and had a paint rub on the lights on his robot-mode chest and a complete fingerprint in the paint of Roller out of the box.
Got told by an HLJ customer support rep that this is the kind of QC I should expect from an item released by the company so they couldn’t do anything about it.

So yeah if this is what is expected I feel he is overpriced. Also the JPY exchange rate back then is not what it is today. Plus MP-44 was $450 at BBTS whereas Skyfire is $270.

I also have a lot of Metal Build Gundams (and Sentinel/Arcadia toys) and Transformers  don’t compare in quality to those. They are of lower quality but prior to MP-44 they had the cheaper price point going for them. And I prefer MP-44 over MS and TE mind you.

Also the quality of Transformers MP vary on a large spectrum ranging from good (not great) to utter garbage (I loathe MP Star Saber, Laserwave and MP-49 Back Convoy)

Collector toys are not Takara Tomis strong suite. Sometimes I feel they should stick to what they are good at (i.e. making retail toys)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 11:13 PM, Negotiator said:

the little figures are articulated too?

Pictures I found over on the tfw2005 MP Skyfire thread show the little figures have some articulation

 

4904810133452_3fd13accb28049f2817e7a8ea8b882cb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, I haven't done the whole MP thing since MP-36 Megs, but this one will bring me out of retirement!  I alllwwaays wanted a proper Skyfire toy as a kid, and yes I had the VF Jetfire, and I missed out on the Fan Toys offerings a few years back, so at this price, I'm all in and no I'm NOT just buying it for the mini figs!!! (I think....) LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Smiley424 said:

Pictures I found over on the tfw2005 MP Skyfire thread show the little figures have some articulation

 

4904810133452_3fd13accb28049f2817e7a8ea8b882cb.jpg

I've never liked skyfire's redesign but this display is really speaking to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Best train-bot ever? :p

I dunno, I kind of think the Moon Studios version looks better.

2_d4abd3e6-235d-4d90-b435-1d1fb66e2267_1200x1200.webp.ef81a861ea4eae3d7f8d489d722be820.webp

I'll say that Takara is making better-looking trains, but it seems to be at the expense of their robot and combined modes, which I really don't think is the right approach for a combiner.  Doesn't matter much to me, I don't have any real attachment to Raiden and I couldn't tell you the names of the individual guys aside from Shouki, so I don't think I'm in for either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

I dunno, I kind of think the Moon Studios version looks better.

2_d4abd3e6-235d-4d90-b435-1d1fb66e2267_1200x1200.webp.ef81a861ea4eae3d7f8d489d722be820.webp

I'll say that Takara is making better-looking trains, but it seems to be at the expense of their robot and combined modes, which I really don't think is the right approach for a combiner.  Doesn't matter much to me, I don't have any real attachment to Raiden and I couldn't tell you the names of the individual guys aside from Shouki, so I don't think I'm in for either.

I have the two announcements Raiden Bots on preorder. Mostly out of morbid curiosity to see what an official TT MP combiner would look like. But I’m thinking daily I shouldn’t waste my money and cancel them.

I think the Moon Studio have some advantages over the MP ones since the bot mode looks cleaner, well proportioned and more cohesive. But from the videos they look like a mess to transform and the train modes look very stubby. Those are some areas where the official ones could outshine them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Scyla said:

I have the two announcements Raiden Bots on preorder. Mostly out of morbid curiosity to see what an official TT MP combiner would look like. But I’m thinking daily I shouldn’t waste my money and cancel them.

I think the Moon Studio have some advantages over the MP ones since the bot mode looks cleaner, well proportioned and more cohesive. But from the videos they look like a mess to transform and the train modes look very stubby. Those are some areas where the official ones could outshine them.

 

yup if you care about the train mode proportions, length and model train scale takara is the only game in town.  if you care more about the bot modes then zeta....errr....i mean moon studios has you covered.  i don't care much about raiden so i'm just watching from the sidelines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Scyla said:

I think the Moon Studio have some advantages over the MP ones since the bot mode looks cleaner, well proportioned and more cohesive. But from the videos they look like a mess to transform and the train modes look very stubby. Those are some areas where the official ones could outshine them.

 

12 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

yup if you care about the train mode proportions, length and model train scale takara is the only game in town.

Yeah, I acknowledged as much, regarding the train modes (verdict is still out on the transformations).  And I guess maybe there are people out there who are really in it for the train mode, I dunno.  With a few exceptions, though (Dinobots, Insecticons, stuff like that) my collection is displayed in bot mode or, in the case of combiners, combined mode (or sometimes bot and combined mode, like how I have DX9's Menasor in combined mode and Fans Toys' Stunticons in bot mode).  So, again, I don't really have a horse in this race as I'm not planning on getting either, but if I were I'd prioritize combined mode>bot mode>train mode, which seems to be the opposite of what Takara is doing.

8 hours ago, lechuck said:

One more thing to consider is that Takara's individual robot mode sizes match/scale better and accordingly with other MPs.

Maybe not.  I do believe that I've read that Takara is treating MPG as a sub-line that's not necessarily in-scale with the regular MP or MPM lines, and that Raiden will only be 11.5"/29cm tall- more like Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another Transformers/ GI Joe crossover was announced this morning. This time it'll be the AWE Striker which converts into Bumblebee.  I didn't think the execution of Megs into a HISS Tank was particularly well done, but this one looks much better to me. Honestly, though, I wish they'd give these guys their own characters so they didn't have to be designed to try and conform to existing characters who already have traditionally well-defined alt modes and looks to them. I think it'd reduce the number of concessions and the alts could be better integrated into the bot modes. Just my $.02

ImageImageImage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, M'Kyuun said:

I didn't think the execution of Megs into a HISS Tank was particularly well done, but this one looks much better to me.

Really?  I feel the opposite.  Granted, Bumblebee looks to have more actual transforming, but I think he's got weird proportions and gaps that recall to mind the old Marvel Crossovers.  Like, it looks like a toy from 15 years ago.

I preordered one anyway...:unsure:

On another topic... I don't know how/where guys like Chefatron are getting these figures before they're announced, but apparently this is a thing that will be popping up in Legacy (unsure if it's in Walmart's Velocitron line or not).

274587001_TransformersLegacyIDWBlurrDeluxeClassIn-HandImag(26)__scaled_800.jpg.c73d5ec260f1d8b479648fea80a3cebe.jpg

959182484_TransformersLegacyIDWBlurrDeluxeClassIn-HandImag(21)__scaled_600.jpg.82c332af595d3d83b1d402900dd5a275.jpg

Seems to be a retool of Studio Series Blurr into something more IDW-ish.  Frankly, it's not great.  It's kind of a mish-mash of G1 and IDW Blurr, and the result is less IDW Blurr and more G1 Blurr with weird colors and an IDW head/G1 Blurr missing parts from his front end.  If/when it goes up for preorder I'll pass, although you guys know how I am about going into stores and being like, "oh, a Transformer I don't have!" so I can't say I'm definitely not getting it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

Maybe not.  I do believe that I've read that Takara is treating MPG as a sub-line that's not necessarily in-scale with the regular MP or MPM lines, and that Raiden will only be 11.5"/29cm tall- more like Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors size.

The combiner might be too small, but I think TT tried to stress that the individual Trainbot has size compatibility with other MPs.

1633576198-transformers-mpg-01-trainbot-shouki-14.jpg.aa1b0dc5fdd7194ab3c690e48fa27be7.jpg

 

Also these two video adverts have been posted.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Preordered Bumblebee AWE Striker with Stalker at Dorkside.  They currently have an offer of free shipping after you spend $59+ and as always no tax.  Looking forward to getting an Optimus Prime GI Joe vehicle.  Bring on a Soundwave too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I picked up some upgrades recently for a few of my figures like G2 Selects Megatron, Coronation Starscream and Legacy Optimus. For Meg's I got these 3D printed parts going around on ebay giving him a proper shoulder cannon, torso and a various amount of accessories a combination of comics and 90's toy variant. But I also went to Toyhax and picked up decals for him, Screamer and Legacy Optimus to make them into proper G2 stylings.  I'm still working on them but Megatron and Starscream look fantastic and there are some extra stickers for Starscream to use the name "Old Snake" on him. 

Optimus though, is a pain in my butt. I barely got the trailer going, the outside is finished and looks so much fun. The interior though is just a pain, looking over 3 different areas to know which sticker is right. But, they do seem to really help enhance his look which I felt was sorely needed. I'll get some pictures up when I'm done, I do dig how they're all looking and makes me wanna get some more modern G2 looking stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

... Honestly, though, I wish they'd give these guys their own characters so they didn't have to be designed to try and conform to existing characters who already have traditionally well-defined alt modes and looks to them. I think it'd reduce the number of concessions and the alts could be better integrated into the bot modes. Just my $.02

Have to agree, this worked out pretty darn well with Maverick, turned out as one of the best "official" jet transformers they ever made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hikuro said:

For Meg's I got these 3D printed parts going around on ebay giving him a proper shoulder cannon, torso and a various amount of accessories a combination of comics and 90's toy variant.

I want to get one of those chest pieces, but I can't justify spending $60+ on it when I already have Larkin's shoulder cannon (which I prefer, as it actually replaces the original tank barrel and fusion cannon).  The chest is the only piece from that kit that I want.

1 hour ago, Hikuro said:

But I also went to Toyhax and picked up decals for him, Screamer and Legacy Optimus to make them into proper G2 stylings.

I'd like something to put on Earthrise Starscream so I'd have some excuse to have him and Coronation Starscream.  And, bless them, the folks at Toyhax tried.  They added the camo pattern and TAC to the wings, and they added toy-accurate stickers for the toes, knees, and intakes.  They even included stickers to add some black and purple to the null rays, although they didn't totally get it right.  But, to really be G2 accurate, his thighs have to be dark gray/black, and they don't give you and stickers for the thighs.  His canopy should be purple, but there's no stickers for that.  The tip of the nose should be black, there's no stickers for that.  They included stickers that are too dark of a gray for the flaps and ailerons, but fail to provide the gray border for the rest of the wing.  And, not that there's a lot that Toyhax could do about this one, but all of the blue parts need to be gray.  Honestly, I'd rather wait and hold out hope that we might still get a Gen Selects G2 Starscream.  I'll find something else to do with Earthrise.

1 hour ago, Hikuro said:

Optimus though, is a pain in my butt. I barely got the trailer going, the outside is finished and looks so much fun. The interior though is just a pain, looking over 3 different areas to know which sticker is right. But, they do seem to really help enhance his look which I felt was sorely needed.

Yep!

20220608_224650.jpg.5bcc7439b9a738a6e61c88c2b4b7d8ea.jpg

For robot mode, there's a lot of little bits that combine to give his shoulder pads a more G2 toy-accurate appearance, which I appreciate, and some much-needed red on his knees plus strips that run down the front of his thighs with drawings of the molded lines of the original toy.  It helps a bit to make his legs less obviously re-used Earthrise parts.  Some blue circles fill in the nozzles on his shoulders, and metallic stickers for his eyes help him to not look so lifeless (they also come in red and yellow, if you prefer).  The translucent windows on his chest with the semi-visible Matrix was ok, as it kind of resembles the stickers on the Japanese reissue of Laser Optimus, but I was happy to get the original red-striped "Optimus Prime" chest.  If you prefer it, though, the reissue Matrix window stickers are included, as well as solid blue.  And if you flip open the shoulders there's tips for the molded missiles inside, as well as stickers that go under his knee pads to give him even more missiles.

Unfortunately, it's sort of Toyhax' MO to cover every part with stickers, so you're paying for a lot you may or may not use.  For robot mode, there's a chrome mouth plate, which seems superfluous to me.  There's random blue bits to go on his forearms, the little bits on the front of his thighs above his knees, and the little triangles on his shins, as well as a black stripe for his crotch (inside the "U" shape).  There's also some blue, red, and silver stickers for the sword.  Toyhax imagines the pins on his lats as flamethrowers, and included not just yellow dots for them but artwork with pipes and tanks for his flanks.  None of those details are present on the original toy, so I skipped them all. 

20220608_225046.jpg.a4fb42de2f46574e4f998dbe75aab8f5.jpg

If there was one thing Legacy Prime was really missing, it's the images of Prime setting the world on fire on the sides of his trailer.  Sure enough, Toyhax gave us that... but weirdly, the art is different for each side, and neither is actually 100% accurate (the top one is closer).  Still, it's a lot better than nothing!  Some chrome stickers for the skid plating on the steps and the toy-accurate "Optimus Prime" doors are also welcome additions.

20220608_225107.jpg.70254f2676785f9b4eae6d462dce7ab9.jpg

Other welcome additions include the "Lock" arrow and caution stripe on top of the trailer, an "OP 95" license plate (which the original toy has, but there are other plates if you prefer), and taillights for both the cab and trailer.  But, once again, there's a lot of stickers I'm not going to use.  They included chrome stickers for all the molded cross hatching on the rear and top of the trailer; you might like it, but there's no silver or chrome on the top/rear of the original G2 trailer, so it's a pass for me.  There's chrome stickers for the grill, but the silver paint that's already there is fine.  Likewise, there's yellow dots for the headlights and metallic blue for all the windows, but the headlights and windows on the original toy are translucent so I prefer to leave them alone.  There's also chrome for the vents under the windshield and a silver "Western Star" to put on the sides of the nose, but again we're talking about details not on the original toy that I just don't care to add.

20220608_225212.jpg.d95f511e5ea174e79b31cab0a5b37778.jpg

The inside of the trailer sees a lot of improvement, too.  There's caution stripes on the ramp, and a bunch of panels and screens for the inside.  There's some stickers for "front", too, but I left them off.  I'm on the fence about them.   They do make the battle station mode look a bit cooler, but they'd be visible under the trailer in truck mode, which I'm not loving.

20220608_225257.jpg.d278693d8a343278101ba8ada5c3bbfa.jpg

There's also these red bits near the middle and these blue and black conduits along the inner wall.  These are what @Hikuro is referring to as a pain in his butt, as there's 17 on each side, and Toyhax is NOT doing you any favors as their instructions will tell you to use something like "71" when 71 is actually a cluster of three different stickers.  By and large, it's guesswork to figure out which stickers fit into the molded details on the trailer itself, and weirdly, not every molded space gets a sticker.  That said, combined with the screens it really helps to make the trailer not just a boring unfolded piece of gray-and-black plastic.  So, like most Toyhax sets these days, I think it's a bit overpriced and you're going to wind up with a bunch of stickers you're not actually going to use.  But, the added color in battle station mode, the images of Prime burning the world around him on the outside of the trailer, the red needs, and the "Optimus Prime" chest stickers really do a lot to get Legacy Prime closer to G2 Laser Prime and I'd strongly suggest grabbing this set if you have a Legacy Prime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I’d definitely buy a Jetfire Skystriker.

Except for Zartan, who I always wanted as a kid but never got, I'm pretty much out of the Joe collecting game- too many other collections, an ever-shrinking house, and now the ever-increasing price of stuff are causing me to be choosier in my toy purchases. That said, if it was really well done, I'd be tempted.

Heck I wouldn't mind if they did a G1 Jetfire repaint of Maverick. Hasbro could get some mileage from a good mold, and in better colors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...