The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Guest davidwhangchoi

You chose wisely. Thrust is awesome, but he's no Shockwave.

Been traveling alot so i checked quick but couldn't post till now. yeah shockwave is awesome! i still love this marvel comics cover:

1133586015_Shockwave%20cover.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Been traveling alot so i checked quick but couldn't post till now. yeah shockwave is awesome! i still love this marvel comics cover:

Yep, I used to have that comic as well. Someone did a homage to it with Binaltech Laserwave several years ago, which I thought was cool. B))

373562944_75eddb294b_m_zpsf3ww8z3v.jpg

373562951_42d213e8e6_m_zpsfspgb4mk.jpg

here's one thing you could do.. Im joking guys! hehe! :p;):lol:

I've thought about just binning them, but I'd feel a little guilty about it. They're not particularly desirable retail toys (lots of movie stuff), so I don't think selling them would be worth the trouble (not even sure where to start with it really). And I don't know about donating them as most places around here don't like to take used toys.

I've thought about just binning them, but I'd feel a little guilty about it. They're not particularly desirable retail toys (lots of movie stuff), so I don't think selling them would be worth the trouble (not even sure where to start with it really). And I don't know about donating them as most places around here don't like to take used toys.

im sure you'd get something for them in here if you sold them off as a bundle.. One mans trash is always another mans treasure! Or yeah you could just bin em.

Edited by spanner76

Really, Hasbro?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, I get the new gimmick now is simple transformation, but literally three steps only seems overboard, that used to be reserved for legends and other tiny scale figures. Doesn't the fun from most Transformers figures come from, you know, transforming them? This is a pretty big figure too, so the simple transformation looks even worse, either it's a truck that just kind of stands up, or it's a bot that just lays face down, either way, that's super, super lame.

You want to sell off a bunch of TF's at once? Transformerland.com

I've sold to there several times. Best option for "they're not worth the time/effort to sell individually" but worth too much to just give them all away.

You want to sell off a bunch of TF's at once? Transformerland.com

I've sold to there several times. Best option for "they're not worth the time/effort to sell individually" but worth too much to just give them all away.

Thanks for the tip, I have been looking for a place to move large parts of my collection without the hassle of ebay.

I'm inclined to think Tracks' mold is better fitting to the female version. She looks great, but I've already ordered Tracks, and I'm happy with having one copy of that mold. I love the Fairlady mold, though; that Bluestreak is gorgeous, and mighty tempting. :wub:

Yeah, that'd be great to cover his butt-wheels.

Also, is it just me, or do his forearms look super hollow? I swear, if this was a Hasbro toy you guys would be savaging it.

Here is a better image of the forearms (courtesy of TFW2005):

27531100d1437873455-wonderfest-2015-summ

They seem pretty solid to me.

Guest davidwhangchoi

"When are we going to start busting some DeceptiCHOPS???"

it's prime's fault ironhide died. should'a never readied the shuttle for launch...

I thought there was something off about the midsection, until I looked up some pics from the cartoon. Ironhide is pretty faithful to the source material. Now i just need to figure out if its worth replacing my igear ironhide.

Agree. I wish it was more blocky or something.

Those hands look funky, though. Why not use the regular MP hands that look good and can still open and close?

Would've been nice if the side skirts rotated behind to cover the tires, but overall, he's a pretty good looking Ironhide. Definite buys, he and Ratchet.

I wish these had a greater retail presence here in the States.

Gonna keep my iGear Ratchet and get official Ironhide. Best of both worlds.

Also results in the two being different, but obviously related, toys. Which is nice, as repaints get old after a while. Edited by JB0