The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

I never cared for the character, but the fig looks good. I have the original to compare; they took serious liberties simplifying the various sticker patterns. I like how this guy's little stabs and missiles are integrated in the trunk area. I wish the front wheels would fold flat in flying mode; I think it'd look better. Preordered through HLJ.

Edited by M'Kyuun

I love that Stingray Corvette and Tracks is one of my favorite transformers, but didn't care too much about his charactor though. NY have the lowest price, but the S&H for MP Tracks is insane. I've always PO my MP Transformers from NY, but I think I'll PO from Ami this time around.

Guest davidwhangchoi

on a side note from MP's, i randomly picked these up and chucked them in a gundam shipment. but have no idea what they are:

IMG_1979%201_zpszt4ukrvh.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

on a side note from MP's, i randomly picked these up and chucked them in a gundam shipment. but have no idea what they are:

*snip*

Those are Japan exclusive recolors of the Transformers Power Core Combiners from 2012 if I remember correctly. Their price was very high (around $80) at least in the states due a much stronger Yen.

Basically they are a deluxe class core robot that has three modes (alt-, robot- and torso-mode). The limbs are drones that auto-transform into "limbs" when attached to the combiner port. They have almost no articulation.

The core bots are usually pretty weak imho and the limbs look wrong most of the time. There where also two packs from with a robot that could be used as a torso and some kind of Targetmaster (???).

Check out TFWs resource page: http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/transformers-power-core-combiners-406/

TFC toys also made a set of limbs that could turn into robots:

Maketoys also made a set of limbs that could turn into a missile tank:

They also made a stand alone toy that uses the same style of connectors so it compatible with the official Power Core Combiner toys:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Those are Japan exclusive recolors of the Transformers Power Core Combiners from 2012 if I remember correctly. Their price was very high (around $80) at least in the states due a much stronger Yen.

Basically they are a deluxe class core robot that has three modes (alt-, robot- and torso-mode). The limbs are drones that auto-transform into "limbs" when attached to the combiner port. They have almost no articulation.

The core bots are usually pretty weak imho and the limbs look wrong most of the time. There where also two packs from with a robot that could be used as a torso and some kind of Targetmaster (???).

Check out TFWs resource page: http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/transformers-power-core-combiners-406/

TFC toys also made a set of limbs that could turn into robots:

Maketoys also made a set of limbs that could turn into a missile tank:

They also made a stand alone toy that uses the same style of connectors so it compatible with the official Power Core Combiner toys:

thanks! i'm going to check out the TFWs resource page.

I had to cancel my Exhaust PO. It has been a very difficult year for me and my family. I wonder if this will give someone else the chance to PO Exhaust.

Gakken, I have thought about selling my CHUGS, but they are so much fun. I wonder if the money I would get for them equals their fun factor...

I wanted to get Graham's low vis too, but I was unable to. The VF-0D is also out of the question.

Things will improve, but in the mean time, I need to focus. Please post pictures guys, at least I can get to see all the goodness.

Edited by vlenhoff

Guest davidwhangchoi

i stopped by my target in edgewater nj while grabbing snacks and saw the combiner wars limbs. while looking at them this guy came by with his wife and ask if he can snatch them, i didn't even blink and just gave them to him. and got myself a nintendo amiibo instead. they were the only limbs at target but his wife was rushing in telling him to grab it ^_^ i guess these transformers are for adults.

he was looking for torsos but couldn't find any. it's weird when i picked up the box it had alpha bravo heli, a yellow stunticon dragstrip and two Airialbots skydive(f-16, with lightening bolts on the wings) and slingshot?

anyways they kinda looked cool in the boxes but i'm sorta confused why the parts are mixed.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

it's weird when i picked up the box it had alpha bravo heli, a yellow stunticon dragstrip and two Airialbots skydive(f-16, with lightening bolts on the wings) and slingshot?

Not Slingshot. He's replaced by Alpha Bravo for now. Most likely, you saw Fireflight (now known as Firefly).

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not Slingshot. He's replaced by Alpha Bravo for now. Most likely, you saw Fireflight (now known as Firefly).

thx, yeah that was it. i was paying attention to the married couple swiftly grabbing them. lol

My "Gundam Voltron bomb-pop space brick super robot that's just basically Optimus Prime as a jet unless he's from the comics where he's a homicidal religious zealot" just launched from Nippon Yasan.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Also: Peg's cousin.