The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Thanks Gakken. Yeah, I went a little nuts with this one. The text article is now up also though I'll probably add a pic or two to it and a little bit more info over the next day or so. Here's a teaser pic:

MP-10-Eva-6.jpg

MP-10-Eva-13.jpg

Edited by jenius

So, rumour from the Australian toy fair is that Tracks isn't MP-25. There is an as-yet unrevealed TF that is taking that slot and Tracks will follow. Hasbro Australia has directly imported the last few Takara MPs for sale at TRU and that is how they apparently know...

Make of it what you will...

Edited by Silverstreak

Guest davidwhangchoi

So, rumour from the Australian toy fair is that Tracks isn't MP-25. There is an as-yet unrevealed TF that is taking that slot and Tracks will follow. Hasbro Australia has directly imported the last few Takara MPs for sale at TRU and that is how they apparently know...

interesting... galvatron hopes? :)

Ironhide, I presume. He and Tracks were announced at the same time. Although, it's strange that pics of Tracks materialized first.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ironhide, I presume. He and Tracks were announced at the same time. Although, it's strange that pics of Tracks materialized first.

you think mp25 could be the variation of star saber

Another suggestion put forward, that could very well be the case, is that Hasbro AU simply don't know what they're talkig about and have got MP-25 and MP-26 mixed up.

As previously suggested, the rumour that MP-25 was Tracks went hand in hand that Ironhide would be following...

Hope you have your salt handy :)

I'm finding with the CW stuff that I'm really, really liking the individual robots but the combined modes look like arse. Defensor is doing nothing to change that.

Very much so. I am buying a few of my fave Stunticons and Aerialbots as "representations of those characters", not because of the combination ability. Because the gestalts suck so far.

I have hope of Bruticus and Computron being decent, they should be "improved remolds of the best molds".

I plan to buy none of the Protectobots, as MT Guardia is looking like it's coming along. (test-shot colors of not-Groove seen recently)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Other than its existence, there's been nothing AFAIK. Can only hope that the electronics are still inside.

Thanks mod david.

i hope to get him... someday. i missed him when i was a kid. it was choose him or metroplex B))

Just got this email from Robot Kingdom -

----------------------------------

Dear customer,

Thank you for your purchase on Robotkingdom.

Regarding the item Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Decepticon Exhaust

We have received official announcement from Hong Kong distributor that the Asia Exclusive MP-23 Coin will be cancelled.

Robotkingdom will still honour your order, however, exclusive coin will not be available.

You can choose to keep the order or store credit for the item.

Option 1: Keep order

Option 2: Refund order for store credit.

Please reply to confirm your decision.

We will start shipping all MP-23 preorders in late March.

We sincerely apologize for your inconvenient.

Best Regards,

Robotkingdom Crew

www.robotkingdom.com