The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

You know, looking at the pics of OG Space Brick...

If the powerup version gets a Masterpiece, I may bite the bullet. Even in the original clown colors.

Because that shiznit is awesome.

(Yes, I know it's a second Transformer that turns into a jetpack and high-heels for Space Brick. It still looks awesome.)

Eh..... probably not.

If ehobby will announce a black Star Saber before this is out I won't buy the original. However I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen so I probably get both. :D

Every MP mould except Megatron has had multiple repaints. And in an interview Hasui stated that repaints are a big part of how new moulds in the line get funded. So I fully expect Space Brick to get his black repaint :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

No, this means Hasbro asian is releasing the hasbro colored prime again for asian markets. Meaning you can get it at robotkingdom/bbts ect.

But maybe Hasbro will rebox it too, down the road, but that isn't confirmed anywhere.

Official space brick watch update:

BuXA4EyCEAAodY8.jpg

this color scheme looks better for some reason.

this color scheme looks better for some reason.

The G1 toy lacks stickers, so it doesn't have the random swaths of blue and yellow all over the place. Also, the vac chrome gold on the chest looks a lot better than the mustard gold paint on the MP.

Every MP mould except Megatron has had multiple repaints. And in an interview Hasui stated that repaints are a big part of how new moulds in the line get funded. So I fully expect Space Brick to get his black repaint :)

I'm still waiting for the MP-11 Skywarp.

So if I understood correctly, Star Saber consist of Saber which is the aircraft, V-Star is the battle cruiser, and a pilot, which combine to form Star Saber? And is this mean there'll be Victory Leo to go with Star Saber later on to form Victory Saber?

I have to agree, the clown colors does not do justice for me either, I prefer the gray prototype.

Speaking of repaint, what ever happen to TakTom MP Thundercracker and Skywarp, and the coneheads? I didn't pick up the 3rd party's coneheads in hopes of TakTom would release them with the new mold. Damn TakTom! :angry:

Edited by Valkyrie2008

So if I understood correctly, Star Saber consist of Saber which is the aircraft, V-Star is the battle cruiser, and a pilot, which combine to form Star Saber? And is this mean there'll be Victory Leo to go with Star Saber later on to form Victory Saber?

My understanding is little robot combines with the jet to form the big robot Saber, and then Saber combines with the TREAD V-Star to form the bigger robot Big Volfogg Star Saber.

As opposed to all three units forming a single robot from the get-go. Which would make more sense.

And yeah, then Star Saber puts Victory Leo on to form God Saber EX-Destiny Victory Saber.

Edited by JB0

I like it except for the forearms. It needs the panel lines and the black ridges. Also a brighter red. Anyway this is probably a test shot as the paint is really simple. More for me :D

325px-G1_Star_Saber_art_variant.jpgmps001.jpg

If the white was like that almostwhite grey on the drawing it would look great.

Guy reported madness over bape.

Just got back from BAPE Hong Kong store.
They did have limited stock but it sold out immediately on Saturday.
According to the sale staff he was priced at HK$5000!!! (That's around US$645)

NY had some Bapes up.. sold out fast.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures-transformers/8391-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10-convoy-bape-ver.html

I bet they snapped them up from somebody locally.

I won one today for 28,000y on yahoo auctions. Had to come in to work early to make sure my bid went through but nobody fought me on it.

I doubt many people were watching for it there.

Kinda hate I missed NY's listing but I Also bet NY's shipping will make it more expensive than the auction haha.

I've paid close to $300 for a prime before, though it did have a trailer and a crappy stand :p, but I think it's a decent price for a rare color scheme.

Hopefully these will stay rare and be a nice collectible.

10485423_799517766735568_297041601225989

10557765_747452471967830_888882250704813

10496970_799517843402227_279436959096459

Edited by Gakken85

I like everything about BAPE Optimus except for the bape logo but not much I can do about that :D

By itself it's ok as far as logos go but it doesn't work very well on Optimus, imo. Just looks like a blob.

Edited by xrentonx

I hate pepsi though. I can get behind a japanese clothing company.

Pepsi is a little too corporate for me, not for any hippie ethical reasons per say... just cheesy.

I understand the attachment though. It's a cool look and idea.

Idk, maybe if I saw one.

Edited by Gakken85

I hate pepsi though. I can get behind a japanese clothing company.

Pepsi is a little too corporate for me, not for any hippie ethical reasons per say... just cheesy.

I understand the attachment though. It's a cool look and idea.

Idk, maybe if I saw one.

what about a crayola prime?

Crayola_convoy.jpg