The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Damn. I hope things work out for you. I experienced a similar preorder delay at TFSource for a couple items (including MP-10B), which is why I hesitate to place my orders with them now.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't sour me on them a little, but like I said, it's not really their fault. I ordered Mania King and preordered the Hegemon reissue, and Hegemon was supposed to ship in July. Now they don't even have Mania King on their site anymore, so I'm stuck here while they have my money and (hopefully still) my Mania King while I wait for Hegemon.

I did send them a tweet. Supposedly Hegemon was delayed at the factory. So who knows.

Yeah they do seem a little slow, but it's worth saving 10-12 bucks on an MP.

They finally sent out my King grimlock + prowl punishment set.

Had to email them to combine the order as their system is a little screwy.

No real problems with source yet.

Slightly off topic, but I absolutely cannot stand Optibotimus' videos. The guy does reviews of toy robots, most of which are marketed to children and he always manages to come off as a crass, slightly bigoted a-hole. There are plenty of other video reviewers out there who I don't watch because I don't care for their style of video, but they all at least come off as decent people in real life, he just seems like a dick who'd be unpleasant to be around in real life.

I am not a huge fan , but the guy does very detailed reviews and he seems to collect and love this stuff. Yes, he reviews nearly all of hasbro stuff, but this is good since I like to watch a review for entertainment. Hey it is fun when you see how horrid Hasbro can be without spending your hard earned cash to find out yourself.

Likely I will never meet the guy in real life, so i am not bothered about his personality.

Edited by vlenhoff

Why is everybody acting stupidly suprised?

This is what he looks like in the cartoon, what did you expect white with black and yellow striping?

The key words are "acting stupid"

Yes, I'm aware I include myself in this classification.

Looks good to me, I'm not keen about that blue strip near the wrist. Not sure why that's there. Really starting to like the alt mode.

Bape looks awesome in alt mode, which is what I want it for.

These are from Transformers Exo @ Yokohama Exhibition goods August 9, 2014

mps001.jpg

Original from the same collection:

mps020.jpg

mps024.jpg

mps026.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

I know nothing about Space Brick...and those colors make me wish I still knew nothing! :lol:

(also the reason why I did not order Magnus...plus those huge kiddie missiles were always a hideous design, imo)

Edited by xrentonx