The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Comparing a Masterpiece

to a Valkyrie

is dangerous business.

The shine, oh the shine!

In all seriousness, the higher quality does spoil me. And although I try not to nitpick things, I have noticed that general retail voyager- and deluxe-sized transformers do not catch my eye as they once did. I consider it a blessing, because I know I am buying stuff that I will mess around with or appreciate in some way. As soon as it isn't fun anymore, I'll probably sell it all or give it away.

That's why I'm afraid of buying anything Gundam related from Bandia (especially the Perfect Grade Gunpla and the Fix Configuration/Metal Build Gundams). I fear that they might spoil me for my Valkyrie/Toy collection. The Robot Damashii on my desk already disturbs me. He can bend his arm deeply. :D

The alt mode is terrible but you can't fault the toy. It came out in 2006 and had the trailer, jet pack, and roller among other things. It was actually kind of fun to mess with. Perfect desktop hand candy. I wish I didn't sell mine.

Any of you who maybe into the SDCC TF/Joe crossover set with the Jetfire wannabe.

It's in stock at HTS for 99$ for the set.

I just got one mainly for the Baroness and Ravage.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/gi-joe-transformers-jetfire-vehicle?BR=496&ID=32166

Be a part of HG hate history and buy a set just to shove Doo Doo

In their face!

So yeah, Metroplexual fits in the detolf, just takes up two FULL cubes.

Arms down obviously lol.

He's stupid big, if I was still living in apartments this thing would be too damn big.

Thinking about putting a collar on him with a bark machine and putting in front if the door.

He's bigger than my 18 month old!

Edited by skullmilitia

You got the dead-eye version of MP-10. No wonder he can't find Buzzy...

:p

Bluestreak... is not the blue one right? I ordered the black one and only skipped the blue one. Got the Patrol one in my warehouse. I'm on my phone and too lazy to check my email right now. I should really remember and learn the names of the other Autobots who are not Prime and Bumblebee some time. :)

Bluestreak... is not the blue one right? I ordered the black one and only skipped the blue one. Got the Patrol one in my warehouse. I'm on my phone and too lazy to check my email right now. I should really remember and learn the names of the other Autobots who are not Prime and Bumblebee some time. :)

Well... you may remember seeing something like this on box art, toy catalogs, or instructions back in the day:

391px-G1_Bluestreak_boxart.jpg

Thing is, Bluestreak wasn't actually made in that color (I think there was a Diaclone that was, but not a Transformer). The toy is silver/gray, black, and red, and he's silver/gray, black, and red in the cartoon. I think people sort of misremember him being blue, because of the name Bluestreak.

Unless you're thinking of red, white, and blue Smokescreen...

Well... you may remember seeing something like this on box art, toy catalogs, or instructions back in the day:391px-G1_Bluestreak_boxart.jpgThing is, Bluestreak wasn't actually made in that color (I think there was a Diaclone that was, but not a Transformer). The toy is silver/gray, black, and red, and he's silver/gray, black, and red in the cartoon. I think people sort of misremember him being blue, because of the name Bluestreak.Unless you're thinking of red, white, and blue Smokescreen...

Thanks! Yeah, I skipped Smokescreen then. Was hoping to save a little money this month but it looks like I got another thing in my warehouse to ship!

That's why I love HLJ, before Bluestreak shipping was 40.32$ for my warehouse.

After I added him it was 40.32$

Gotta love technical free shipping and 46$ masterpieces!

Never paying US prices for Takara releases again.

$46 shipped, dang, I thought I got a sweet deal!

Guest davidwhangchoi

$46 shipped, dang, I thought I got a sweet deal!

technically it's 40 bucks combined shipping if it's warehouse shipping with other orders. i got one also with prowl on hlj but i'm waiting to see if the yen goes back up tomorrow before paying...