DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Ultraman, that gerwalk is looking good.

Thanks Loop. I think it has become my mode of choice for the armored 25 because it just looks like an aggressive mean ass... battroid is hot too, but the balance and weight issues in that mode are kind of a joy kill and make me nervous. This thing is a total beast in the case though; I have a feeling the other Mac F valks are going to jack this guy for taking over the real estate. :)

Ha! got my VF-25S armor today just to find out the seller shipped me a set of VF-25F armor....... The saga continues.

I am beyond upset.

Sorry to hear that. Have you contacted the seller to let him/her know?

Ha! got my VF-25S armor today just to find out the seller shipped me a set of VF-25F armor....... The saga continues.

I am beyond upset.

Did you buy from the same seller? If so, is there a chance that your second package is the Ozma armor?

I've just received both my armour, but why have they included TWO crotch pieces? They seems almost identical O_o...

And what's the function of the black recatangular pieces between them on the blister? I haven't figured how to use it...

The second one has a little groove. It's used with display stand in battroid mode. The black rectangular piece is to hold the legs closer in order to better hold the gunpod in fighter mode.

I am beyond upset.

Well, you ended up getting it for free so if I were you I would be beyond happy. ;)

moncikoma, is that a Yamato zoids liger out of the box or did you put stickers on it?

So they ended up coloring the crotch pieces after all? Don't we all feel dumb for worrying about this a few weeks back? ^_^

edit: Or was that on the regular Super Pack? My memory's shot...

Edited by xrentonx

So they ended up coloring the crotch pieces after all? Don't we all feel dumb for worrying about this a few weeks back? ^_^

Just the super packs =)

Lol I was thinking the same thing a few days ago but yea it was the Super Packs that were uncoloured

Well, you ended up getting it for free so if I were you I would be beyond happy. ;)

moncikoma, is that a Yamato zoids liger out of the box or did you put stickers on it?

its yamato .. ^^;

IMG00142-20120812-1614.jpg

484494_3903937190536_4855265_n.jpg

558259_3903955871003_1434481738_n.jpg

482068_3903983471693_1801997187_n.jpg

i dont have ozma >.< yet

dont know what to do with it.......so i give it to Canti...lol

Edited by moncikoma

The VF-25F, was my spare, which I removed from the box for the first time today and the right shoulder ball joint was already super loose :(

Graham

I had the same issue on mine, plus the right leg. There is a video on here about tightening it, but it seems like they should check these at the factory before shipping them.

Nice pics btw, looks like fighter and gerwalk are the modes I prefer on the armor parts.

Edited by Loop

Is there a possibility that ozuma vf-25 renewal gets re-issued again soon for those who missed out on him but got all the super and armored parts?

It's only the super pack and amored pack that are the limited edition items right? (Alto and Ozuma are seen all the time and are main characters) It would have been good if Bandai released a gift set of ozuma with everything (super pack and armored pack) so people didn't have to chase down the individual parts.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I think Alto and Ozma renewals will be re-issued probably next year, just like the Durandal. But, as the Durandal, they will also be difficult to get again. I got lucky getting the VF-25G thanks to a MW member who gave the heads up about HLJ opening pre-order. I don't think that one and Luca (if released) won't be reissued.

I will wait for the Ozma reissue, but if I'm not lucky, I will trade my soon to come VF-25G.

Hopefully bandai overproduce a little of the reissue just enough for the random latecomer. It is unreasonable to think people who watched MacF would not recognise the main characters. I think overproducing some of the popular characters would actually be safer to bandai than only making tiny amounts imo.

Also some people might buy 2 just to display a naked valk along with the armored one because they are lazy to take the armor on and off. I love ozuma enough to want two. One for naked display with the skull logo. And one with armor. Maybe a third with super but he is more commonly seen with armor pack.

As for Alto, for some reason I do not like the head type of his VF-25. Just looks like a hamburger. lol

I love the VF-171EX though. Already preordered the armour/extra weapons pack.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I also had two 1.0 Ozmas, one naked and one with armor. As the renewals were announced, I sold them right away. Never thought the renewals were going to be so limited and hard to get. Instead of waiting for a bargain price, I am now waiting for a reissue because prices for these toys have become absurd. All new 1/60 valks have exceeded reasonable price. An Ozma and the Yamato VF-4 are going to be my last valks until a new YF-19 is made.