DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I think Klan's package is closer to 56G Full Figure... ahem...

I finally ordered an Alto Renewal! $355 including shipping... I'll set him back-to-back with my Ichijo J!!!

Congrats on the purchase! I got my Alto at $200. Ozma though? Close to $300 since I had to scramble late in the game for one since I, like many others here, was BBTS'd.

Images from 2chan.

Anime accurate or not, I dislike how the chest armor piece with the skull has a red hinge. The v1 had it too. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Whatever you do, don't touch the red button... Got me?!

It sort of looks like the self-destruct or eject button. It still looks awesome though and it could be worse, like Freedom Gundam's conspicuously red codpiece! It screams, "I'm talking to you. Eyes up here!"

Is it me or does the replacement shoulder parts don't have the yellow/black trim on it. I cant remember seeing what color they are on the show anyway. Its doesn't matter to me I can't wait till I get them. if it bugs me that bad I hope I an use the shoulder parts from the super packs and just replace the missile pods with the armored pods. Also I wonder how the chest missile doors work to have them open on different sides it looks like you remove the missile cluster from the chest and put in a separate missle cluster that the door hinges on the other side.

At least the little red details shows up elsewhere on the Valk. Now if that red hinge was the only thing on the Valk that was red THEN it would really stick out like a sore thumb. Can't wait for my Ozma and Alto packs to come in...and I don't even have an Alto yet!

Bandai has never done a straight reissue of a tamashii web exclusive, so, even if they relase a set with armor or super pack probably they will be repaint version non anime accurate

That's part of the reason I'm ordering these sets even without owning the valk yet---fear that any future re-release bundle will be "recolored" like the blue-tinted VF-25F set was.

(I think everyone here is aware of how finicky I am about shades of white/grey on my valks) :)

You know, if they released a second version with an off white for Alto's, and bundled it, I'd grab it, just to have a non-white one. Plus, I actually hope they do release one of those types of unwanted recolors, because it'll mean there's at least one release of this thing that sits on shelves.

Unfortunately, they probably learned from the first time. They're being so ridiculously cautious about overproducing though, I doubt they'll take any risks at all with the VF-25 line.

That's part of the reason I'm ordering these sets even without owning the valk yet---fear that any future re-release bundle will be "recolored" like the blue-tinted VF-25F set was.

(I think everyone here is aware of how finicky I am about shades of white/grey on my valks) :)

Wasn't it just the VF-25F Tornado Movie set that had the blue tinge? Or was it the super bundle as well? When the VF-25S Armor bundle was released was it recolored too? :blink:

I stopped buying V.1 VF-25 Valks after the first release.

Wasn't it just the VF-25F Tornado Movie set that had the blue tinge? Or was it the super bundle as well? When the VF-25S Armor bundle was released was it recolored too? :blink: I stopped buying V.1 VF-25 Valks after the first release.

Super bundle had the blue tinge. Tornado bundle was in the regular white I believe.