DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Checked AE just now and they still have them up for pre-order... I snagged one. I don't like to pay upfront but I've read they have a good reputation, and the price was reasonable enough even with Paypal's lousy exchange rate ($164.82 -- I guess shipping will be factored in once the item is in stock and ready to ship); that and I didn't want to wait and risk not being able to secure one at HLJ (I checked but they don't have it listed yet).

I guess that, as far as the 25G is concerned, I'm covered...

Should be able to change it from within your account. Just don't log out and forget your password... :wacko:

I tried, but it will only let me update my billing and shipping address from the account page. It also says that if I want to change my email address I'll need to contact them, so I did just that.

At least I got my PayPal receipt...

Edited by Old Man

I tried, but it will only let me update my billing and shipping address :( . I contacted customer service, but haven't heard back from them yet. Do you happen to know how to update the account email?

At least I got my PayPal receipt...

It actually says you have to contact them to change your email address, and customer service only operates standard business hours Mon-Fri, and the weekend started there 3 hours ago. :(

They have great customer support tho.

It actually says you have to contact them to change your email address, and customer service only operates standard business hours Mon-Fri, and the weekend started there 3 hours ago. :(

They have great customer support tho.

Thanks for the reassurance, Tober!

wow AE now says sold out, glad we got our orders in

Wow! I got in just under the wire on this one. It's too bad about Amiami, I guess they're a lost cause when it comes to these Bandai DXs. I would have gone with HLJ instead of AE but, since it's not listed on their site yet, I didn't want to run the risk of missing out when they do post it; besides, AE's price will be comparable, if not equal, to HLJ's when it's all said and done... other then the pay now-and-wait bit from AE. <_<

Thanks - got an order in. Is this place legit? I got it for $220 shipped with airmail and tracking

Link for the lazy

http://www.nippon-ya...al-version.html

Go!

Well I ordered my Super Parts for My VF-25F from them without any incident. Box was in good condition and the communication with them is also good, they have always replied to my e-mails within a day or so.

Edited by Lonewolf

nippon-yasan wanted prepayment, I'll hold off for the yamato releases this year! My V1 VF-25G with super parts has never looked so good to me! But I do really like my V2 VF-25F, it may be the only one I get!

nippon-yasan wanted prepayment, I'll hold off for the yamato releases this year! My V1 VF-25G with super parts has never looked so good to me! But I do really like my V2 VF-25F, it may be the only one I get!

Nippon-yasan does not require prepayment. There are different options when checking out. I chose to be invoiced 2-3 weeks prior to release date and you will have up to 1 day prior (to release) to pay for the item.

Got one at AE this morning when it was up originally. Luckily the hotel I'm staying at has great wifi! Woke up, saw it was sold out at amiami but still up at AE so I snagged it. Lucky me I guess.

This is ridiculous. The price is already inflated in Japan Yahoo auction before it is released.

Can't Bandai just release more units given the obvious demand?

To hell, Bandai!

Edited by ff95gj

People keep complaining about prices and times preorders go up, but really, we're not the intended market for Macross. I wish it were different, but It is what it is. With the downturn in the economies and toys just not being a necessity, it's only gonna get more difficult to get these for us N. Americans. If I weren't so neck deep in these renewals already, I'd have not bothered considering the stress involved in acquiring one of these at a decent price. but since I already have all the other releases, I feel compelled to complete them.

Well, if i remember right, HLJ's listing for the VF-171 went up a day after the other sites... I'm going to camp the site tonight.

but the first VF-171 orders went up on a Thursday. AmiAmi/hobbysearch put up their orders for the 25G at 5:00pm on a Friday, it's already the weekend in Japan. I'm pretty sure HLJ won't be updating until they come back on Monday (which translates to Saturday afternoon/evening if you're in the US).