DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Man, with prices like that, I can wait. Ozma's the show for me anyway.

Funny how fast and how much the price changed.. It was $70 when I pre-ordered it from that place..

Thanks for the heads up, got a preorder in. Man, BBTS is going to get a chunk of change from me over the next month. Got both the YF-29 and VF-171 ordered with them.

Haha... that was actually my pre-order for the YF-29. I just dropped it last night. Decided I'd prefer to wait for an opportunity to pick up a VF-25S instead... :)

New YF-29 preorders showing up on eBay too but they require payment in full for delivery at the end of June/beginning of July. Is it possible this thing's gonna be more widely available after it's re-release?

Probably not. If you don't have a preorder in somewhere, or live in one of these countries where you can just walk into a store and see them on the shelf, you're probably going to be stuck with eBay.

Edited by pud333

Haha... that was actually my pre-order for the YF-29. I just dropped it last night. Decided I'd prefer to wait for an opportunity to pick up a VF-25S instead... :)

Well, thanks then I guess :) though I'm not sure it was the same one. The order did open and close a couple times I think, I just happened to check at 8:30, and there was one available.

Edited by Chronocidal

I jumped on that since getting Ozma for less than 300 is out of the question right now. My birthday is coming up so I can show my wife what she bought LOL

i just got another new ozma for 20000 yen, but i might sell this one or trade it for a renewal alto, i dont know yet let me think about it.

I like how Bandai just kind of dropped off the map with Yamato striking down with all their new products. Honestly though, after so much Bandai drama these past few months, it feels so refreshing seeing products I know I will be able to purchase without draining myself of sleep on online webstores....

I would love a Tornado pack but after seeing what happens when you don't jump on items when they first come out I am making sure to at least get the Bandai stuff when I can while I can and they are still resonably priced.

Define "fairly reasonable" in terms of armor pack, please?

Well it was never reasonable anyway. You wouldn't expect to find them for less than $150, when someone in Japan who ordered directly from the Tamashii shop paid $100!