DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Good to know. Hope everyone gets the same treatment as you. Losing some money when it's not your fault is just ridiculous.

Nope, PA told me it's past 90 days, so too bad, 2.9% fee stays. They were very quick to respond and good with e-mails, but this is stupid.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Let us know, as I got the same email from them. They claim that the charge is due to the order exceeding 90 days. Shady practice.

Good news, though: I got my shipped notification from NY, so I'm breathing an enormous sigh of relief and joy. Thanks to David, for pointing the way, and the others here for the moral support.

anytime! glad you got one secured :) i'm thinking of getting another on NY myself. been staring at it all weekend but blk friday killed my funds. lol

i kept looking at a pair of headphones (HD 650) for 315 but ended up passing on it and got a carpet cleaner for 287. :rolleyes::p so i guess no extra ozma for me right now.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The head lasers on my VF-25s seem to be pretty loose. Like the ball in the ball joint is loose. They really move around easily. I can still position them but they get knocked out of place very easily even in fighter mode. Tried removing them and putting them back in but that didn't help. Anyone else have this issue?

I thought the same, however on the last shipment they actually paid more than I paid for shipping... but mostly it works out in their favour have to admit :(

I think its an estimate and they usually estimate high to cover themselves.

Didn't even try to hide it

yeah, I guess the 1200 yen was for the shipping box some bubble wrap, and some Japanese newspaper for packaging material.

Anime export charged me 3600 yen for ems for the VF-25 with a MP Transformer.....

By the way. while were on nippon-yasan,

they still have the VF-25 for 19000 yen which with exchange rate is around $160.51, and if you choose the Eco/register/tracking/insurene (2-3 weeks) is another 2290 yen ($19.35)

So the total is $179.86. Still not bad if you can't find it the Valk anywhere else.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/8318-macross-f-vf-25s-messiah-valkyrie-ozma-lee-custom-renewal-ver-reissue.html

Guys, how long again NY's Registered SAL before they reach US shores? Last tracking I have still says 'Dispatch from outward office of exchange' dated 11/25. Hoping it will arrive end of this week. I'm so excited to put Alto's Armor on him. :rolleyes:

Thanks again davidwhangchoi for the heads up months ago. ^_^

Guys, how long again NY's Registered SAL before they reach US shores? Last tracking I have still says 'Dispatch from outward office of exchange' dated 11/25. Hoping it will arrive end of this week. I'm so excited to put Alto's Armor on him. :rolleyes:

Thanks again davidwhangchoi for the heads up months ago. ^_^

I think it can vary quite a bit with SAL. It took about three weeks door-to-door to receive my YF-29 from NY using SAL. I'm on the East Coast.

I think it can vary quite a bit with SAL. It took about three weeks door-to-door to receive my YF-29 from NY using SAL. I'm on the East Coast.

I see. Last time I used Registered SAL with them, it took like almost two weeks. Anyways, thanks. ;) I guess, it's just that 'season' again. Oh well, I just hope it will arrive by friday. :lol: By the way, does Ozma comes with an extra pair of head lasers? Thanks. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

I see. Last time I used Registered SAL with them, it took like almost two weeks. Anyways, thanks. ;) I guess, it's just that 'season' again. Oh well, I just hope it will arrive by friday. :lol: By the way, does Ozma comes with an extra pair of head lasers? Thanks. ^_^

Yes, it comes with a extra set of head lasers. :)

Cool! Thanks Saburo. Can't wait to put Alto's Armor on him. I need to plan soon on how to change the yellow stripes to red without using Photoshop. ;)

No problem. Looking forward to seeing your low-vis Alto. I give you much credit, I would not have enought guts to do that.

Got an order in with CDJ, thank for posting the link. I'll now have two Ozma 25s. At $132 (PayPal) shipped, not only does this take the sting out of P-A's shenanigans, it's also saved me money over P-A's price, but also reduced my average cost. Thank you, cinello, for providing the link. :)

Ok my ozma is free of any QC issues :) i'll leave it with no parts set for a little bit

A2B69F20-FAF5-4A89-8939-D9D787863509.jpg

Wow, that's a great shot. The Renewal really does kick the old one in all kinds of uncomfortable places.

Edited by Drad

I had to go through NY as well since I was also among those screwed by Play-Asia. That's one retailer I'll never use again.

NY may have higher shipping prices, but I've never been left without what I ordered from them either.
It's a shame the windows at HLJ are so infinitesimally small when they get a new item in for preorder.

I had to go through NY as well since I was also among those screwed by Play-Asia. That's one retailer I'll never use again.

NY may have higher shipping prices, but I've never been left without what I ordered from them either.

It's a shame the windows at HLJ are so infinitesimally small when they get a new item in for preorder.

I usually get my stuff from NY and use none register SAL and it arrived in two weeks, it's cheap and slow, but I'm not in any rush to get my stuff. And I always get my stuff in near perfect condition.

Hmmmmmmm...? So if I remember correctly, I scored 4 Ozmas on the very 1st HLJ window , then panicked because everyone was taking about HLJ making a mistake with the quantity limit, so I deleted 3/4 Ozma's and now I'm still waiting for a payment request from them.... (Still on my PO). Soooo glad I decided to snab one thru NY and just checked the status of it and it's waiting for me in my mailbox once I get back to S.Korea.... Yet.. It bugs me that I see some pictures of folks that got more than 2 on HLJ.. I could use 2 Ozmas thou , so I'm gonna keep it cool, be patient and see if HLJ comes thru with 1 Ozma ordered... :)

Hmmmmmmm...? So if I remember correctly, I scored 4 Ozmas on the very 1st HLJ window , then panicked because everyone was taking about HLJ making a mistake with the quantity limit, so I deleted 3/4 Ozma's and now I'm still waiting for a payment request from them.... (Still on my PO). Soooo glad I decided to snab one thru NY and just checked the status of it and it's waiting for me in my mailbox once I get back to S.Korea.... Yet.. It bugs me that I see some pictures of folks that got more than 2 on HLJ.. I could use 2 Ozmas thou , so I'm gonna keep it cool, be patient and see if HLJ comes thru with 1 Ozma ordered... :)

do yourself a favor and get two at NY :p

I salute your patience! I gave up on my HLJ Oz last week.

Edited by technoblue