DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Looks like I'm one of those who got screwed by the extended pre-order window. Not getting any from HLJ. :(

Ouch. Did HLJ cancel your order?

Edit: My order is "processing" for now. It's Saturday in Japan, and a little after 0900. I expect more payment requests will get out as the day goes on. I'm crossing my fingers for more positive news...

Edited by technoblue

Ouch. Did HLJ cancel your order?

Edit: My order is "processing" for now. It's Saturday in Japan, and a little after 0900. I expect more payment requests will get out as the day goes on. I'm crossing my fingers for more positive news...

Nah I don't see it processing. It's probably way back in the queue. Oh well. Good thing I had backups, even though they were pricier.

...Haven't heard anything from NY or Playasia yet though.

Neither have I. It's still too soon after release to worry. NY is almost 100% guaranteed to come through; Playasia... I've been burned by them once before, but gave them a second, and last, chance to redeem themselves; however, to be honest, I peg my chances that they'll deliver at less than 50%.

Got my HLJ request and paid for it just a few minutes ago. I put it into private warehouse as I'll be away from home for a bit. Does anybody know how reliable they are at keeping said stock aside?

you've got nothing to worry about, man. i've maxed them out at 60 days and the merch was pristine when i got it (mg sazabi ver ka). all my other orders (maybe 8 shipments) were kept in the pw for at least 3 weeks (waiting for other items to come into stock).

So, I was super stoked to put my long-boxed Armored Parts finally onto Ozma and then then happened...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PHOTO_20141121_151557_zps7148257f.jpg

Stupid flimsy weapons pylons.

yikes! :o one of the very same missiles from my Ozma armors was bent in the box and had that tell tale whitened stress marking.. <_< Had to be super careful to bend it back straight. :unsure:

So, I was super stoked to put my long-boxed Armored Parts finally onto Ozma and then then happened...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is painful to look at, sorry that happened. Was it broken when you opened it?

You haven't received a payment notice or a shipping notice?

Oh, I got the payment notice email and paid it 2 weeks ago. Just no processing email as of yet. :blink:

Edited by Saburo

That is painful to look at, sorry that happened. Was it broken when you opened it?

Oh, I got the payment notice email and paid it 2 weeks ago. Just no processing email as of yet. :blink:

I paid mine on monday and still no prep in progress mail, but I choose registred SAL so I'll wait anyway

Edited by mog_kupo

@Saburo - I'm thinking that it was stressed coming out of the box and snapped when I picked it up. Box was factory sealed, so I don't think there was any funny business. Still a bummer regardless.

sorry to read that, man... how're you gonna fix it?

I haven't given up hope on PlayAsia, I don't think they would ask for payment, if they weren't going to send it.
Usually they just send an email " we are unable to fulfill this pre-order"

painfully optimistic right now.

I paid for FedEx delivery so hopefully if it ships it will get here quickly.

@Saburo - I'm thinking that it was stressed coming out of the box and snapped when I picked it up. Box was factory sealed, so I don't think there was any funny business. Still a bummer regardless.

That sucks to have it broken out of the box, sorry man. :( Hope you can fix it.

PHOTO_20141121_151557_zps7148257f.jpg

Ouch. Did it break when trying to squeeze them in? I didn't think mine would fit into the slot in the armor. It was just too darn tight, so I corrected mine by filing down the sides of the peg portion of the pylon.

Oh nevermind...

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Got mine and paid. Just in time too, because I've got stuff to ship in my Private Warehouse.

Oh, well checking the account page on PlayAsia shows my order as being prepared, so maybe I'll have a small cache of Ozmas to send out for Christmas. ^_^

Glad to hear that PA seems to be following through with their orders. Mine is being prepared too, and is pending stock arrival it seems. I was beginning to think I had posted their sales page for nothing.