DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok, i see you all talking about pre orders on the 25s, i have checked on hlj an NY and i dont find the 25s, can you please provide me a link to the product on those sites? sorry but a i am new to purcahsing valks online.

these are pre-orders that were taken long ago. and while the pre orders are long closed, they are now asking for payment for those who ordered a while back.

try checking close to release day as sometimes hlj opens up pre-orders as well as NY. (just random times) a week or two right before release. (not guaranteed)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

wow, so i am late for the pre order party hehe. i will have to wait to the release day then, i see on the tamashii site that the Price is 14,700 yen for the 25s is that the Price from the 2012 release? or is for this new one?

14,000 Yen is the RRP. 700 Yen is the Japan tax on it. 2012 is first release, this month it's being reissued. If you want RRP or less, you need to hope to see it available at Amiami, HLJ, Hobby Search, CDJapan. Other places like NY and Amazon JP will be marked up, unless Bandai produced a lot this time.

Looks like I have to go through with NY :( if I don't want my account to be closed as they have put it in the payment request that non-payment will result in account closure. Did they do this in previous request payment and still kept the accounts open if you didn't pay?

Aajin, they are pvc head lasers. Hopefully they fix the droopy wings with the re-issue ones or atleast add extra wing support bracket with the armor pack. Droopy wings in Battroid mode.

Arrow, I think the wing boosters on the armor pack is lighter than the tornado ones. They are fine in fighter mode due to the boosters pegged and supported by the leg armor. Not sure on the long term durability though in gerwalk or battroid mode because the boosters are just hanging on the wings unsupported. Maybe we can use the support bracket from the Tornado part.

Edited by KH355hamdi

I am eagerly waiting for that too

I truly sympathize with the sentiment; however, since all accessory packs, including the Armors, were marketed as Tamashii limited edition Web exclusives I'm afraid that, unless Bandai decides to sell VF-25+Armor bundles in the future, you're SOL, and stuck with after market scalper prices.

Looks like I have to go through with NY :( if I don't want my account to be closed as they have put it in the payment request that non-payment will result in account closure. Did they do this in previous request payment and still kept the accounts open if you didn't pay?

Don't worry about it lol, trust me, it's just a fear tactic.

^ I literally just accidentally missed a payment, because I overlooked a reminder to pay for my Fix Figuration Unicorn Gundam (Awakened) and Sentinel's Tsugumori.
I even asked them if they could reinstate it for me, but they weren't willing to.

While I can't buy them at the nice preorder price they were going for (even cheaper than Amiami!), I guess this means it frees up some funds , since November's gonna be pretty heavy. Paid for my Ozma all the same, since I really need a few.

is that blotchy paint on his right arm or is it just a camera effect!? looks like a bad tan job! hehe! Just had a quick check of my Ozma and thankfully its not the same!

Looks like a reflection.

@spanner

Yep,what Yeti said. Its a reflection. I get those in my photographs, I try to minimize them by changing angle of my shots.

Prices at Amazon JP for the VF-25S was about 16,000 yen before shipping a day ago, but gone back up to over 20,000 Yen now.

Not sure whether this is an indication of the stock level as they are not officially out until tomorrow. Normally should see more sellers putting it up on Amazon JP when it's released.

^ I literally just accidentally missed a payment, because I overlooked a reminder to pay for my Fix Figuration Unicorn Gundam (Awakened) and Sentinel's Tsugumori.

Picked up a pair of The GFF Unicorns. frakking beautiful man. Really worth the money. You should try and secure one before they go up in price.