DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm a bit skeptical since it's been up for 30 minutes, it says August restock and there's no actual limit per customer. :unsure:

Or we could just imagine that alot of people already got their stock on other sites :X

Honestly I'm tempted to get a third one but I'm sure theres others that want it way more than me. save some $$$ along the way

Thanks to you guys, i manage to secure two pieces of VF-25S for the first time on hlj. NY can kiss my arse cos i have being F5ing for close to 4 hours

Btw do you guys select private warehouse or ship when available as your preferred handling method. Sorry to ask this cos im kinda new to HLJ system

For me I choose private warehouse, as you get 60 days to add other items to your order to ship it together.

I tend to set all my orders to private warehouse on HLJ, just in case I wish to combine shipping with later orders.

Note that the private warehouse method does tend to take awhile for your orders to get shipped out.

So if you wish to have the item ship out without delays once released, then set it to ship when available.

For me I choose private warehouse, as you get 60 days to add other items to your order to ship it together.

I tend to set all my orders to private warehouse on HLJ, just in case I wish to combine shipping with later orders.

Note that the private warehouse method does tend to take awhile for your orders to get shipped out.

So if you wish to have the item ship out without delays once released, then set it to ship when available.

Thanks for the info guys. Sad to say i dun buy much except for macross and some gundam stuff, thus i doubt the warehouse function will do me any good. :) Anyways its a great feature to have and a devil at one too cos it encourages you to buy more of other stuff haha

Edited by recon

holly freekin potatoes!!! i just scored 4 Ozmas!!!! how the hell am I gonna explain this to the wife?!?!???!??!? "i didnt mean too honey

Four!?! Holy cow, that's a lot of valks man!

Although...I'm checking my email now and it seems I inadvertently made two orders of the Ozma at HLJ. :-P They don't show up on my account details though. Oh well, at least I got two in. Will cancel the other one once I get payment notification. :-)

Btw do you guys select private warehouse or ship when available as your preferred handling method. Sorry to ask this cos im kinda new to HLJ system

It depends. The private warehouse is very nice when you are managing multiple orders, because you can group them together into one shipment and save on delivery costs. For example, paying EMS for one package is better than paying EMS for three. If you expect to shop with hlj often, then go for it. Note that you pay for preorders when they arrive, and you still pay for in stock items when you order them. But if you only use hlj from time to time, then this feature may not be as useful.

Edit: too slow for joppewo :D

ummm something's wrong...

either ozma is being massed produced or we're getting cancellations.

You may be right about that, David. :unsure:

Edited by technoblue

Yep, just nabbed one too!

Is it magical old stock or is there an order limit that hasn't been enforced. Or, has HLJ just blown the lid on artificial limits that other retailers have placed, for the purposes of hype?

Dunno about you guys but gonna order another one from another site if available. Not sure if its a glitch that all preorders until now can go through. *pessimist*

Guest davidwhangchoi

the giveaway is it's going to be restocked in August 2014 and now after the orderstop it says going to be released in Aug 2014.

i think they screwed up...

the giveaway is it's going to be restocked in August 2014 and now after the orderstop it says going to be released in Aug 2014.

i think they screwed up...

They've screwed up on dates before and then just changed it to reflect the correct date. That doesn't mean you are wrong though, I'd say it's 50/50 until further notice. So I guess no one should feel too safe yet...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyone remember that glitch a few months ago when the vf-25s, 25g and even the yf-29 alto went up for sale?

yeah, i ordered 10 phantom yamato kaki weathering specials :)

They've screwed up on dates before and then just changed it to reflect the correct date. That doesn't mean you are wrong though, I'd say it's 50/50 until further notice. So I guess no one should feel too safe yet...

Just have to wait and see. It could very well be true and just release date was not put correct, as they put the preorder start date instead of release date. Perhaps bandai allocated a large shipment for HLJ this time.

that's the other possibility that this is being extremely massed produced...

nothing is for sure i think because i got a confirmation email, but i don't know how I paid them,,,,,,, (confused).... 0_o HLJ website was being funky.... they usually ask me for a "pay later" option which i did not get and it said "restock in August" soooo........

I actually only meant to get 2.... but at the end I panicked and ordered again just to make sure....... HLJ has always been cool about canceling and refunds.. so Im not worried.....

;)