DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I know there was a link that someone found, just don't know how you can know they have it. When you use their search function, VF-25S doesn't show anything...

since this is a re-release you can just use the old product listing and keep refreshing.

I was watching AmiAmi, HobbySearch, CDJ, and NY. The link to buy never showed up for me at AmiAmi or HobbySearch. I refreshed both pages and then noticed the sold out/reservation closed status. CDJ gave me the link and I was able to make it to the payment screen. Because I have a PayPal balance, I didn't hesitate. :lol:

since this is a re-release you can just use the old product listing and keep refreshing.

^^This. If CDJ gets extra stock like they have for the YF-30, then I think it will appear in the standard listings later on.

Edit: Order confirmed. I'm going to bed.

Edited by technoblue

Yeah...patience, guys. Trust the old timers.

it'll re-open on all the sites periodically for the next couple hours for a few seconds~minutes at a time. then a week from now HLJ will list it for about a minute. Then NY will have it available from then until release day at ever increasing scalper prices. And then a HLJ/AmiAmi/Hobbysearch will all have it available right around release time for hours at a time.

and people will somehow still miss it and complain about how they weren't able to get one. :p

I was actually checking out @ CDJ when the button for reserve showed up @ hobbysearch and could not get one there. I had added to cart at amiami then the next page was a sold out message. Has happened before at amiami with me. Amiami also lists it on rakuten and I think you are fighting both crowds. I am done with Amiami though so no skin...

I have found some alternative sources if you are still looking for one.

DISCLAIMER

I have no idea how pre-orders work for proxies! If you click the item, you can also head to the original site it is being sold on. I have not tried it myself but these are places when I try to look for a deal. There's some rakuten shops that have them.

Fromjapan - http://itemsearch.fromjapan.co.jp/search/list?lang=en&word=dx+vf-25s&category=All&auction=1&shopping=1&auction_site=yahoo&shopping_site=yahoo%2Crakuten&sort_order=price_asc&in_stock_shopping_yahoo=1

Edited by close313

it'll re-open on all the sites periodically for the next couple hours for a few seconds~minutes at a time. then a week from now HLJ will list it for about a minute. Then NY will have it available from then until release day at ever increasing scalper prices. And then a HLJ/AmiAmi/Hobbysearch will all have it available right around release time for hours at a time.

and people will somehow still miss it and complain about how they weren't able to get one. :p

QFT

-b.

Boo! 30mins later and still nothing from NY other than site down for maintenance - gotta go to bed to get up for work tomorrow. Good luck everybody, hope you guys have better luck than me. Hope NY has some left at decent prices when I wake up in 2.5hrs for another 12hr day :unsure:

I have found some alternative sources if you are still looking for one.

DISCLAIMER

I have no idea how pre-orders work for proxies! If you click the item, you can also head to the original site it is being sold on. I have not tried it myself but these are places when I try to look for a deal. There's some rakuten shops that have them.

Fromjapan - http://itemsearch.fromjapan.co.jp/search/list?lang=en&word=dx+vf-25s&category=All&auction=1&shopping=1&auction_site=yahoo&shopping_site=yahoo%2Crakuten&sort_order=price_asc&in_stock_shopping_yahoo=1

I tried to browse this but whenever I try the estimate link. And once I put US. It won't ship to the US.

It's quite an experience. We've all been doing this for a long time with Bandai and we always dread it :)

The only saving grace is I'm on the west coast so it's not as bad as it could be. I feel bad for the east coast people.

Edited by xrentonx

I have seen this before preordering other stuff which is why I am not panicking. But man, nothing like this. This is insanity. I will try for a bit longer,then to bed.

Wow, so this is the famed pre-order madness! Very interesting! :-)

All I got to see was the Add to cart button at Amiami. Then, gone. :-)

Yes, that was the madness.

You also got to see more than most people, you saw the ever elusive Add to Cart button. hahaha

This is not the 1st time ordering fro Amiami and based from past experiences... being not able to order one is perfectly normal and expected, though not to say I am happy about it at all, just that i don't rage about it like the 1st couple of times i tried