DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

This is why everyone is staying up, as stock is limited; we just don't know the amount of units. With sky-high demand, this is THE valk, and most of us don't want to pay scalper prices.

I understand the dilemma. I'm not trying to dampen anyone's enthusiasm. But all things considered, Bandai SHOULD have enough stocks of this high-demand valk. After all, they've had the past two years to test the waters for market response with the previous re-issues and the YF-29 Ozma.

I'm guessing that the major reason for the delay is because they've been trying to secure enough materials for a sizable production run. That and perhaps the straining of the diplomatic relationship between Japan and China because of competing maritime claims. Hopefully, the latter won't escalate out of control, otherwise, delays in production might occur.

Regardless, I still hope and pray that we all get a pre-order slot today. :-)

It's the only time we're all sittin' around doing the same thing...wallowing in disappointment one minute, reveling in success the next. Try and make it a little pleasant if we can, right? :)

I understand the dilemma. I'm not trying to dampen anyone's enthusiasm. But all things considered, Bandai SHOULD have enough stocks of this high-demand valk. After all, they've had the past two years to test the waters for market response with the previous re-issues and the YF-29 Ozma.

I'm guessing that the major reason for the delay is because they've been trying to secure enough materials for a sizable production run. That and perhaps the straining of the diplomatic relationship between Japan and China because of competing maritime claims. Hopefully, the latter won't escalate out of control, otherwise, delays in production might occur.

Regardless, I still hope and pray that we all get a pre-order slot today. :-)

I hope everyone gets their preorders, but I don't agree Bandai have been trying to accumulate materials nor do I think it's to do with the maritime dispute, otherwise Bandai's myriad other toy lines would be pretty f@cked lol, since everything's made in china...really