DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

That 1 per customer limit has not extended the pre-order window past 30 seconds. :lol:

It's worth the try though. Hehehe. :lol:

And I just remember that a month or a month and a half ago, I read on the other threads how they don't want to order again at Amiami due to bad customer service or something-something, yet here we are again. I'm sure a lot of members are on their 'F5 Standby Mode' now. Hehehe. :lol:

Honestly I think this won't be that hard to get eventually. I think the Alto reissues were a test. Bandai probably finally saw people

Buying multiples for the different add ons.

Hoping that's true. ^_^

I think Bandai got tired of those scalpers. Bet after the upcoming PO window, those $400+ priced VF-25S will go down for sure. If so, I might grab that one too and use that first release on changing the yellow stripes. And keep the newer one. Assuming I won't nab a second copy at Amiami. ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm not ordering from them. and that's different, those were "made to order" meaning it was unlimited, so you can chose who to order from. the best choice was the one with best customer service.

now on extremely limited items, more people will take a chance regardless of risk. bc you can't get replacement parts through bandai regardless who you shop from. so customer service really doesn't matter with these.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i'm not ordering from them. and that's different, those were "made to order" meaning it was unlimited, so you can chose who to order from. the best choice was the one with best customer service.

now on extremely limited items, more people will take a chance regardless of risk. bc you can't get replacement parts through bandai regardless who you shop from. so customer service really doesn't matter with these.

I'm not instigating or anything. Sorry if you got offended. But I do agree. It's better to go where it has a good customer service. All I'm saying is during those incidents month and months ago, whether it is 'made/built to order' or 'mass released' as long that people are getting frustrated on contacting the overseas store when there some problems with the orders, the only thing we can do is bad mouth them. Saying things such as 'will not buy from them anymore', 'will not use them anymore', etc. But whenever there's a chance like this. Like how we know Amiami offers the best cheap price as a initial or reissue releases, we keep on coming back despite of the problems we have with them before. ^_^

If I had my way, HLJ would get all my Bandai preorders...but alas it rarely works out that way. Lucky for me I haven't had any problems with any online store thus far. I'm in good standing with them and they haven't fu*cked me over. YMMV

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm not instigating or anything. Sorry if you got offended. But I do agree. It's better to go where it has a good customer service. All I'm saying is during those incidents month and months ago, whether it is 'made/built to order' or 'mass released' as long that people are getting frustrated on contacting the overseas store when there some problems with the orders, the only thing we can do is bad mouth them. Saying things such as 'will not buy from them anymore', 'will not use them anymore', etc. But whenever there's a chance like this. Like how we know Amiami offers the best cheap price as a initial or reissue releases, we keep on coming back despite of the problems we have with them before. ^_^

no offense taken, i didn't get screwed over. it was only two guys that got screwed over. one's not here and the other is not pre-ordering tonight. inany case btw, it's not good to rub it in people's faces if they're ordering from them when pre-orders are about to go up.

and i was being sarcastic i don't care if i order from them or not. now NY on the other hand i said a lot of crap about their C.S. :lol:

all sites should limit small run niche toys like this.

I mean... why would you want to tie up all your stock in clumps of people who might not buy 5 or 6 at a time?

Then you have to back and sell those individually later.

I bet that's why they open PO's so many times at HLJ. They count all the cancels and then list what's left.

no offense taken, i didn't get screwed over. it was only two guys that got screwed over. one's not here and the other is not pre-ordering tonight. inany case btw, it's not good to rub it in people's faces if they're ordering from them when pre-orders are about to go up.

and i was being sarcastic i don't care if i order from them or not. now NY on the other hand i said a lot of crap about their C.S. :lol:

Cool. Thanks. Well, just want to say sorry in advance if ever those other members might read my post later and give another meaning. I didn't mean no harm. But all I'm saying that whatever happened before already happened. And if ever those situations happened to me, for sure I will still buy from that same store over and over again just because of the price. It's really worth it as long that you'll get lucky on the first 5sec.

Anyways, good luck to everyone. Time to refresh your browsers. Restart the computers. And a cup of coffee. 1 hour till countdown... ^_^

Have to go through this event through my smart phone... Hope I don't lose batt!

Wow, I actually had to do that before when I pre-ordered the YF-29 Ozma over at NY. Just make sure your internet connection is up and running! :-)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyways, good luck to everyone. Time to refresh your browsers. Restart the computers. And a cup of coffee. 1 hour till countdown... ^_^

Good luck as well :)

Just to keep everyone's spirits up:

Even if we miss the ami-ami preorder, I'm sure NY and HLJ will have this in stock as well. Its not like we're fighting for a limited number of stocks. This is a re-issue after all. All of us who are in line at ami-ami now are simply in it for the 17% discount, and I guess the thrill of getting the first pre-order. :-)

I still hope and pray that there's enough pre-order slots for everyone who's lined up here.

it is not a bug I think, it has been that way since as far as I know.

Yep, it happens to me too...same thing with HLJ.

Edited by xrentonx

Even if we miss the ami-ami preorder, I'm sure NY and HLJ will have this in stock as well. Its not like we're fighting for a limited number of stocks

This is why everyone is staying up, as stock is limited; we just don't know the amount of units. With sky-high demand, this is THE valk, and most of us don't want to pay scalper prices.