DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Man, I REALLY hope they re-issue the armor parts. It really doesn't make any sense to re-release Ozma without the armor parts. If they're capitalizing on the movies, Ozma doesn't even fly his messiah without armor!

And...just like that, the super parts are gone from Mandarake. :-(

Anyone think its worth taking a risk with that Hong Kong seller in ebay who's selling armored parts? The pic is that for the renewal version but the description doesn't say "renewal" anywhere.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm tempted to PO 1 or 2 more just for kicks so I can make a VF-25S Tornado or some custom :0

you crazy :) i don't think mod david will want to help get you one. lol

yeah, i'm debating if i'll stay up. i think i will but just going to avoid amiami. not worth the stress...

two things going to happen. it's rare and sold out fast or it's mass produced. i don't want to mislead anyone to relax in pre-ordering as you never know but i'm leaning towards the latter. i think it's going to be produced in large quantities.

i don't mind staying up but i don't want to slam or scream at my nice laptop if i don't have to :lol:

So tonight is the night....I dont know why I thought Japan time was more than 14ish hours ahead of the US.

Google is your friend (when they aren't speaking to the NSA).

Have the re-releases made the preorder process any easier?? I wouldn't know....

Edited by Lykaios

Guest davidwhangchoi

So tonight is the night....I dont know why I thought Japan time was more than 14ish hours ahead of the US.

Google is your friend (when they aren't speaking to the NSA).

Have the re-releases made the preorder process any easier?? I wouldn't know....

you still have to stay up... and constantly check this thread 24/7 but all the recent pre-orders for frontier has been longer than 5 mins... so that's better than a 10 sec window...

Not even going to take the chance of speculating on pre-order availability or availability in general. And I'll be staying up...need to make sure I have sufficient quantities of caffeine.

-b.

^^ This.

I'll do my best to remain awake. Normally staying up late would not be a problem for me, but I am on painkillers right now so this will make for an interesting pre-order night for me.

Edited by Saburo

The pre-orders will open at 4:00PM Japan time on August 1st, correct?

That means the show starts for us at 3:00 AM Eastern time. So 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain, and 12:00 Pacific.

Edited by Sildani

The pre-orders will open at 4:00PM Japan time on August 1st, correct?

That means the show starts for us at 5:00 AM Eastern time. So 4:00 Central, 3:00 Mountain, and 2:00 Pacific.

More like 0300 EST, 0200 CST and 0000 PST. The west coasters have it lucky while east coasters get screwed

It's a bit of confusion, honestly. Got my time zones crossed. Fixed my original post, sorry!

Edited by Sildani

It's currently 0421 in Tokyo, Japan and 1521 in Boston, MA, USA. :huh:

Mr. March: I will try.

Tamashii is reissuing Ozma's VF25s Valkyrie and orders will open in Japan on August 1 in the afternoon. Everyone is asking what that translates to in their own local time so that they can be awake and ready to preorder the 25s. I was sure some were trying to turn it into a joke, though. It looks like I was mistaken. I'm sorry about that.

Edited by technoblue

Can someone translate for a toy collecting newb exactly what is happening in this thread right now?

VF-25S renewal version will be re-release by November 2014 and orders will open by August 1, 2014 at 4PM. It is ozma, and it is Ozma and it is OZMA. Everybody wants to have it scalpers and collectors alike.

note: without re-release of this, a 300 USD VF-25S is considered okay price. and recently, DX Chogokin release usually sold out in minutes (if not less than a minute)

Edited by chyll2

Dear gawd. Well, thank you technoblue and chyll2. I had no idea this is what toy collecting had come to. The resellers sure have become the scourge of highend collectibles. I'm still in the market for a VF-25 Renewal, maybe I'll try for this pre-order, but it doesn't sound promising.

Mr March just stay in this thread and watch how it will explode (with posts and with people watching this thread). When anyone will scream in anger as three things will happen.

1. AmiAmis server will collapse
  2. people who are (legitimately) complaining that the couldn't get a preorder in in the 0.1 second it was available, got it in the cart but couldn't make it to the checkout
  3. people trying to find other shows with open preorders who will all disappear in seconds

That is what happened with all the renewal releases since the VF-25G but maybe Bandai changed something this time around.