DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm so done with Gundam right now. The last design that I really liked was the Sinanju but I'm so done with Gunpla after coming back to the gokin world. My Sinanju OVA is still sitting in its box untouched since Dec... My new obsession with Valks and fighter jets has just begun!

I am too lazy and do not have enough time for gunpla, I just buy the metal builds although the selection is limited. I'm glad you are having a great time with valks, but the obsession can be very expensive lol.

I am too lazy and do not have enough time for gunpla, I just buy the metal builds although the selection is limited. I'm glad you are having a great time with valks, but the obsession can be very expensive lol.

Used to be into guitars but I don't have time to play them anymore. I'm eventually going to sell all my gear except for my first guitar (because it won't sell), one I built for a project (whos going to buy it?), and my favorite one that I spent 3 years hunting (never going to let this one go, ever). I'll have some funds left over for my new obsession + its cheaper (but more frequent buys).

I used to love gunpla but now I don't have the time. Diecast toys have taken over my life now :D Metal Build Freedom is sooo nice and may or may not get the Laevatein (I have no clue where this is from, checked out the series and it never showed up. Still confused). Destiny looked cool but I oppose the existence that suit so never got it. Light toys just don't do it anymore also :X

+ Gunpla has 0 resell value.

Happened to be taking some photos of other things and decided to snap a quick one of my 25A:

14336823647_51a741b8eb_o.jpg

It's presently on one end of the mantel... I have my surround speaker wiring running over around the fireplace, which is what's at the base there behind it. My RVF is actually on the other end right now, but I'm considering putting one of my VF-1 CFs on that end instead.

I'm so done with Gundam right now. The last design that I really liked was the Sinanju but I'm so done with Gunpla after coming back to the gokin world. My Sinanju OVA is still sitting in its box untouched since Dec... My new obsession with Valks and fighter jets has just begun!

I like their RX-78 which was more simple. Most recent ones have too much of everything.

I like their RX-78 which was more simple. Most recent ones have too much of everything.

True, theres alot of over design. I always loved the simplicity of the earlier designs of the modern/ real robots.

Back on topic. You guys and the YF-25s. I kinda really really want one :D

I liked my 25A for the most part, problem was I never figured out how to transform it into battroid mode, I broke the first one I owned attempting it, after I got my replacement I decided to never even try again, then I of course decided I didn't want to own a transforming toy like this without being able to put it into 1 of its 3 modes. The super parts look good, I have no intention of owning anything Macross Frontier related every again, but it's always good to see some nice pics here on MW.

C'mon Tking, don't give up! The VF-25's are not really that hard to transform, is there maybe an off chance that you got a defective one? There are also lots of videos out there for transformation if the manuals are not helping you out.

C'mon Tking, don't give up! The VF-25's are not really that hard to transform, is there maybe an off chance that you got a defective one? There are also lots of videos out there for transformation if the manuals are not helping you out.

I tried, I really did, I don't think my figures were defective, I just didn't get the head/neck area, it was just too over-engineered, it just wasn't working for me. I tried watching every video I could, I even got like 6 different very helpful MW members to send me pics and try to help me out, but it just didn't help, I couldn't figure it out. I don't own any Macross Frontier mecha anymore except for my 29 Anniversary, it's cool, but once again, I'm never ever going to try transforming it, it went to gerwalk once and that's it, I may keep it, but I've been thinking about selling it lately and spending the money on some Power Rangers legacy items instead.

I tried, I really did, I don't think my figures were defective, I just didn't get the head/neck area, it was just too over-engineered, it just wasn't working for me. I tried watching every video I could, I even got like 6 different very helpful MW members to send me pics and try to help me out, but it just didn't help, I couldn't figure it out. I don't own any Macross Frontier mecha anymore except for my 29 Anniversary, it's cool, but once again, I'm never ever going to try transforming it, it went to gerwalk once and that's it, I may keep it, but I've been thinking about selling it lately and spending the money on some Power Rangers legacy items instead.

I agree. That's the only part I'm having trouble transforming it at first. It's easy to transform the head from fighter to battroid. But putting it back to fighter mode is where I always encounter the sliding problem. But all is good now after transforming it for more than 3x. ;)

After all the times I have transformed my valk, collapsing the head down from battroid mode to fighter mode is the part that gives me problems. Sometimes it goes into place without problem, then there are the times when it just doesn't want to cooperate. I just take my time and eventually everything goes into place.

Anyone looking for a VF-25F Alto?

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964807

Hmm would like more (obviously). But super and armoured parts are crazy expensive.

Thanks for the heads up though. :-)

It would be typical if they reissued Ozma aswell. Now that I've donated most of my body to science to pay for an existing one.

Edited by The Old Man

OK, now I KNOW Bandai is ****ing with me. :angry:

Ask for a Ozma VF-25S reissue, get two (That I know of) VF-25F reissues instead.

It's just the same 25F re-issue that came up right after the Tornado Parts were announced. I do agree the 25S truly needs another run but this is just more stock opening up from a couple of months ago.

-b.