DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I don't have shipping for mine yet, probably due to this;

"Bandai Premium decided to send us half of our pre orders products because some product will be release next week, therefore like last time we will ship what we have now and the rest next week when we receive them.

We apologize for the inconvenience
Thank you for your patience and understanding"

From NY's FB page

I don't have shipping for mine yet, probably due to this;

"Bandai Premium decided to send us half of our pre orders products because some product will be release next week, therefore like last time we will ship what we have now and the rest next week when we receive them.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Thank you for your patience and understanding"

From NY's FB page

Thanks for the update.

I'm pretty meh on when I receive them so another week or so is no big deal. I'd be more happy to get my hands on another Valk like a 25G or S. My enthusiasm for the Ozma 29 is at an all time low (sure to increase closer to release and/or with more pics) and I'm still not sold on the 30.

-b.

Typical NY service. I ordered and paid ages ago but have not received any email from them. They probably still shipping out randomly and those who order and paid later might get theirs before those who ordered and paid earlier.

That would also be my guess. I am OK with it though, not like I have not played with enough VF-25 Supers.

Has anyone heard if NY will be getting more super parts for the rvf-25? If not, does anyone know of other sources or stores that sell the super parts set for a reasonable price? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone heard if NY will be getting more super parts for the rvf-25? If not, does anyone know of other sources or stores that sell the super parts set for a reasonable price? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if they will or not since they were exclusives (if I had to bet I'd say no, but there's no harm in continuing to watch if they get more in).

My recommendation would be to keep an eye on Mandarake for a set to come up or watch the For Sale section here on the forums.

-b.

Keep an eye out at NY as sometimes they do restock it but the price may go up as well. See whether you can put your email on their notification for that item.

Question; what does NY mean when your order status is "Preparation in progress?" Is shipping imminent? Is shipping possible within the next month? Are the Super parts being molded? Help!

Question; what does NY mean when your order status is "Preparation in progress?" Is shipping imminent? Is shipping possible within the next month? Are the Super parts being molded? Help!

Wut. Relax and don't panic, it'll be shipped out soon.. unlike mine : |

I don't know what you guys are so upset about. Nippon-yassan shipped out my Sailor Venus preorders and they arrived earlier today.

post-3593-0-79457800-1398248015_thumb.jpg

On a serious note, I was actually worried they sent me the wrong item that I had to open it up at the driveway. Good thing they were filled with VF-25A super parts. :lol:

I don't know what you guys are so upset about. Nippon-yassan shipped out my Sailor Venus preorders and they arrived earlier today.

On a serious note, I was actually worried they sent me the wrong item that I had to open it up at the driveway. Good thing they were filled with VF-25A super parts. :lol:

But how would you actually feel if they sent you a whole carton of that item? :wacko:

I paid for mine within hours of receiving the payment request, but they are in Preorder- Payment OK still. While another Tamashii exclusive released the same day, the SPEC Gilgasamune, was shipped yesterday. So i'm guessing they may be buying mine as we speak. :-)

Thanks to all for the replies. Still waiting for mine to ship.

Hmm... what's with the plain gray plastic codpiece? Is that shade of grey represented anywhere else on either the Super parts or the Messiah itself? Can't find any on mine.

Im loving the brown and grey contrast. Please post more pictures, especially the battroid mode. Official pics only had that one overhead battroid pic. Im dying to get mine, its not even being prepared yet and it will be using SAL... so it'll be a long wait for me. T-T

Hmm... what's with the plain gray plastic codpiece? Is that shade of grey represented anywhere else on either the Super parts or the Messiah itself? Can't find any on mine.

That is how it is. Blame Kawamori, or the animators. Only a bit of the hip armor shares it, and it just plain looks really, really, really bland/odd there.

I was was wondering if anyone has removed the shoulder cover from their VF-25? If so what is a safe way to remove it? I have looked and it looks like I need to pry one side of it over the peg.

One of the shoulder covers on a Valk is really loose and I wanted to tighten it up with a coat of future.

Thank you.

Edited by Saburo