DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Damn! I've been looking everywhere for them. Do you have a line on any other 25F armor?

I had an extra set, sold it to Magnus.

Did I miss the 25G reissue already? gahhhh!

I wanted a second one. :(

Edited by Loop

I guess I lied in an earlier post stating " I only bought 1 YF-25". I just looked at my NY account and forgot that I got in to the first round of pre orders for it. I guess I will have it in fighter/battroid modes for display.

Edited by Loop

I knew that ordering window at HLJ was too good to be true... :(

Despite attempting to locate stock on the item(s) shown below, we have been unsuccessful. We have contacted our suppliers and understand that, at this time, there are no plans to produce any more in the foreseeable future. As such, we have removed the following item(s) from your outstanding order(s):

BAN976275 - DX Chogokin VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie Mikhail Blanc Custom Renewal Ver.

If you have any other sources for this, we recommend that you use them as we doubt we will be able to get additional stock.

Thanks for your patience, and thank you for using HobbyLink Japan.

and

Despite attempting to locate stock on the item(s) shown below, we have been unsuccessful. We have contacted our suppliers and understand that, at this time, there are no plans to produce any more in the foreseeable future. As such, we have removed the following item(s) from your outstanding order(s):

BAN971691 - DX Chogokin VF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Custom Renewal

If you have any other sources for this, we recommend that you use them as we doubt we will be able to get additional stock.

Thanks for your patience, and thank you for using HobbyLink Japan.

Hmm is the pre-order for the 25F Renewal opening up tomorrow :unsure:

I assume that pre-orders tend to go up on the first Monday of the month?

Not in April, what with the start of the new financial year and all. Closing of old accounts and setting up new ones etc going on today. They will open the pre-orders a little later.

Same thing happened with last year's Alto reissue (also a July release), the pre-order was on 3 or 4 April iirc.

Looks like the Vf-25F renewal is going on sale soon.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TOY-RBT-1598-S001&page=top

I gonna wait for this one.....two reason.

1. Theres was an earthquake here in my country(chile) with tsunami alert...so i have to stay up all night

2. And more important :) i need at least 3 or 4 of this.

What a gong show. I pre logged in to save time. When it came up i added it to my cart. Said i wasn't logged in so i had to log in. Took the page forever to load. Then when it comes up my cart is empty. Go back to the product page and wait forever for it to load. Add it to cart again. Wait forever again to load. This time shows up and completed the order. Its a good thing no one wanted this or i for sure wouldn't have got this with all the weirdness happening.

Still up. Makes me want to order another one even though i don't need it. Didn't really need the one i got already since i have a couple already. My addiction made me want to get it on the preorder window for some reason. Must control the urge to get another.