DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Well, what would would we do with all that extra money if we had no Macross toys to buy next year? ^_^

Save it for future Macross toys :D

I want tornado armor so bad. :wacko:

Ain't that the damn truth, I have an brand new Alto sitting in a box just in case. If they release the G tornado parts I hope the 25-G gets reissued, I only bought one.

Does it say that they will be webshop exclusives? I know they probably will be but was just hoping for confirmation.

Yes it will be a web shop exclusive. The last line in the article (on the left) says "Tamashii Web Shop Sales Item".

VF-25Aメサイアバルキリー(一般機)用のスーパーパーツが登場!劇中登場のブースターのないシーンも再現可能です!

ご注文受付開始  2013年10月25日(金)16:00~
 ご注文受付終了  未定
 商品発送予定  2014年4月予定
 登場作品  劇場版マクロスF~サヨナラノツバサ~
 主な商品内容  ・スーパーパーツ(一般機カラー)×一式
 ・専用台座用ジョイントパーツ×一式

主な商品素材  ABS
 商品サイズ  -
 対象年齢  15歳~
 備考  ※画像は試作品です。実際の商品とは異なる場合があります。
 ※商品仕様や発送日は予告なく変更になる場合があります。あらかじめご了承ください。
 ※本商品には超合金(ダイキャスト)は使用しておりません。
 ※本商品に「DX超合金 VF-25Aメサイアバルキリー(一般機)」は付属しません。
 ※生産上の都合により、お届け日が変更となることがございます。あらかじめご了承ください。
 ※本商品は準備数に限りがございます。準備数に達した場合、早期にご注文の受付を終了させて
  いただくことがございます。
 ※ご要望多数の場合、お届け時期を変更し、再度受注を行うことがございます。

post-3814-0-77712500-1382598888_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-28428100-1382598890_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-28652700-1382598891_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-15473800-1382598892_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-24760800-1382598893_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-12908900-1382598894_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-39686500-1382598895_thumb.jpg

*sigh* It definitively is good looking with the Super Parts on.... but I'm not sure I like the color of the CF. May change when I have them in hand so maybe I'm in but I think 3 Super Messiah are enough. ;)

Don't worry, that tax increase doesn't affect you. Nor even the tax does if you don't live in Japan.

Well I have to pay the sales tax in my home country when I import stuff from Japan which is way higher then 5 or even 8%. Oh and custom fees. :lol:

Why am I laughing? :o:(

Edited by Scyla

Don't worry, that tax increase doesn't affect you. Nor even the tax does if you don't live in Japan.

Depends on who you order from. For most large retailers like Amiami, HLJ, Hobby Search, they charge before the tax. If you buy from like Amazon JP and also I believe NY, the tax will be a factor. When NY took preorder for their initial run of the VF-25A, they were charging 14,700, which has the 5% tax included.

The tax increase won't affect non-Japanese residents for regular release items but in the case of web exclusives, it will.

Exclusives like the super/armor parts are only available to Japanese residents who will be charged the 8% tax. We are buying these "second hand" from them (NY, AE etc) so the tax will be included.

Edited by IXTL

Orders open October 25th for the VF-25A Super parts.Release date might change in case of high order volume. Heh, 25th for the 25.. Must go to sleep.

Edited by wmkjr

yes.i need them super parts for my CF

The purple super parts looks really good on the light tan VF-25A... it's even in fact the best looking 25 series with super parts.

I was thinking on getting super parts for my RVF-25 but I really don't want to cover up all that yummy mint green and I don't care at all for the ghosts.

Thanks for that heads up. I'm a sucker for a good deal on a Valkyrie. I had been so gung-ho to get the Super packs for my VF-25S, but now I'm just in love with the look of the Super packs on the VF-25A. Gotta have 'em both...

Does anyone know where else I can still pre-order the super parts combo for the RVF-25? I got kind of tired trying to sell my RVF so I might as well keep it. NY isn't taking anymore POs :(. Will the price get jacked up at the release day?

I think that you could easily sell it on ebay UK for £160 and yeah the price will get jacked up on release day.

Does anyone know where else I can still pre-order the super parts combo for the RVF-25? I got kind of tired trying to sell my RVF so I might as well keep it. NY isn't taking anymore POs :(. Will the price get jacked up at the release day?

NY will get extras at the normal 5-10% markup after release day.

Still will be the cheapest source.

In case someone is still looking for one to go with the super parts, it is now on sale at cdjapan for 11200 yen.

Damn you! :p

Got myself a second one to deck out with the upcoming Super Parts... if only the exchange rate were more favorable this would've been a real bargain, but at about $133.00 USD shipped via SAL, I guess I can't complain too much.