DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

In HLJ the VF-25f has disappear from the list when you search for "Macross Chogokin"....maybe there is a problem with the page..or it will be a new windows for preorder. Who knows.

Regards.

That's normal if a product is on Order Stop. You just need to click "Show Discontinued items" for it to appear.

This order is currently being double-checked before final packing........ <_<

At least you're actually getting one. I just noticed that a $155 hold on my CC lifted without any charge being made. I'm about 90% sure they ran out of stock and I won't be getting one after all. :(

At least you're actually getting one. I just noticed that a $155 hold on my CC lifted without any charge being made. I'm about 90% sure they ran out of stock and I won't be getting one after all. :(

Actually this happens a lot so don't worry about it. I bought a figma pit and they shipped it without charging it to my card. A week later it showed up on record but it was at my door by then.

Thought I was gonna get a freebie lol

Who did you order from?

So has anyone who bought the 25F restock actually had theirs ship?

I'm starting to wonder if they don't actually have these yet and someone accidentally

ran all the funds early?

It was a August re-stock, and then suddenly, payment notice.

It'll be 7 days tomorrow that I sent the Shipment request.

Edited by skullmilitia

for me, preordered the 25F from HLJ 6/23

paid and requested to ship 7/19

got shipping notice 7/25

*edit* nvrmnd, oops forgot you were referring to the August restock orders.

Edited by grymg

Mine was an August restock order, and I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. If nothing has changed by tomorrow morning, I'm going to send them a note asking if they actually have them. It's already Monday morning over there now. If they did make a mistake, I would hope they put us all back in the queue for the actual August restock so that we will get them.

"This order is currently being double-checked before final packing."

Well that's a good sign. Kind of weird that they still haven't invoiced me yet.

Edited by anime52k8

Just got my shipping notice today, shipping from the "warehouse". HLJ asked for payment on the 20th, which I did on the same day, and it took them 9 days to get them out of the door.

I'm personally not in a rush to get them, so that is still not too bad for me, but I can totally understand why some people are so miffed about how long it takes to ship anything out... especially when we are talking about having to pay premium for shipping via EMS or FEDex to get their items fast.

Am I the only "loser" that still paid the marked up 21,00Y?! :unsure: Oh well, once I got it, I stopped shopping around (and slept a good nights sleep!) and got caught up with work... I never managed to snag one of those cheaper HLJ ones either - always asleep. At least its shipped and on its way, I do like the Registered SAL option with NY - which cuts a bit of the pain.