DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

just received my 25F from AE. Despite already procuring the yf29s, the 25G and the RVF, I never quite found the time to play with them as I'm waiting for the smell in my new custom cabinet to go away.

but with Alto's 25F, I just couldn't resist. dove right into doing all 3 modes with some help from the manual (which was really confusing).

managed to transform it fine, though being brand new makes it a little difficult as everything is so stiff and I don't wanna break anything. im beginning to see why more people are getting multiples. transforming this can be more stressful than relaxing. but dammmnn.. ain't she a beautiful bird.

can't wait to slap the armour on next

I really enjoy the VF-25 transformation. It is the most fluid of any of the Frontier designs I've tried. The head can be a bit annoying, but that's it. I find the YF-29 transformation much less satisfying due to all the thin pointy bits (wings, canards, silly head horn). I don't mind the VF-171 transformation, but I don't find it that enjoyable either.

I'm a bit lost right now. The F is already out? I had one preordered on otacute. Are they filling their other MF orders?

Preorders are shipping out as we speak for the F. I think just like RVF-25, otacute may have a delay in shipping out theirs F's.

Mine's the same. it also says invoice paid as of today.

:Edit:

I'm not sure, but I think HLJ ships stuff out on Mondays and Wednesdays (and possibly Fridays).

Edited by anime52k8

Question- I thought NY always gave the cheaper price once it was time to pay your pre-order. Example: I pre-ordered the VF-25F for $219 and now it's listed at $209 so shouldn't I have paid that price? Anybody else noticed this on their invoice? I'm going to send them an email to find out.

I was sitting in traffic when I secured mine, and hate to say it, hitting the "confirm" buttons on my phone while on the entrance ramp to the free way ( kids don't text and drive, or buy Macross toys and Drive)

Renewals from HLJ are serious bidness, I just happened to hit refresh at the right moment, honestly my phone was loading slow and I was screaming at it, cursing it to hell, figuring as soon as I hit purchase, I would get cart jacked.

I think the only other Renewal I've been able to secure from HLJ is the VF-25A.

Nin-Nin just told me their pre-orders are safe, so if you've missed everything, like me, for the 25F and 27, you still can get them there, with a not to important markup for the 27 (but twice the price of amiami for the 25F...).

I don't know why they still have pre-orders opened for the 25F and 27 while they are closed for à long time on NY, perhaps they are less known for figures ? In fact I knew Nin-Nin for quite a long time for video games but didn't know they have the same kind of business than NY for figures until I saw someone telling here we can find 25F there, while we often speak about NY.

Edited by pinkimo

Has anyone who ordered their VF-25F from HLJ while it was listed as august restock have theirs ship yet? mines been saying "This order has begun shipment processing" for several days now and my most recent account activity says "Payment for Invoice" since Monday but I've yet to receive an invoice email. :unsure:

I use a Paypal merchant setup. I got my payment e-mail and the 25F is in my private warehouse.

Normally I use a Paypal billing agreement too, but this time I payed by credit card. I'm hoping that didn't screw it up.

Has anyone who ordered their VF-25F from HLJ while it was listed as august restock have theirs ship yet? mines been saying "This order has begun shipment processing" for several days now and my most recent account activity says "Payment for Invoice" since Monday but I've yet to receive an invoice email. :unsure:

HLJ are very slow in shipping out orders. My last order with them took about 5 days from shipping request to actual shipment. The status even changed from "...begun shipment processing" to "being double checked..." after 4 days. They finally shipped it out after I emailed them about the delay.

I can see why Graham hates using them.

HLJ are very slow in shipping out orders. My last order with them took about 5 days from shipping request to actual shipment. The status even changed from "...begun shipment processing" to "being double checked..." after 4 days. They finally shipped it out after I emailed them about the delay.

I can see why Graham hates using them.

I really don't mind waiting a few days for stuff to process and ship, it's mostly that I still haven't received a final invoice with shipping charge yet and I haven't seen any activity on my credit card either. I'm hopping that they're just being slow to pack the box and haven't actually figured out the shipping total yet.

I really don't mind waiting a few days for stuff to process and ship, it's mostly that I still haven't received a final invoice with shipping charge yet and I haven't seen any activity on my credit card either. I'm hopping that they're just being slow to pack the box and haven't actually figured out the shipping total yet.

Did you use the "Ship When Available" instead of "Private Warehouse"?

I can't recall the process for the former since it's been quite a while since I last did that. With private warehouse, the shipping cost is indicated upfront when you select stored items for shipping. You pay shipping cost almost immediately after requesting it then the status changes to "...order has begun shipment processing".