DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Does anyone know if nin-nin is as reliable as NY for pre-orders or if there is a chance they cancel some pre-orders on the VF-25F and VF-27 ?

I've just realized they've pre-orders opened on the VF-25F and VF-27 while they are closed for a long time and have been closed fastly each time they have been re-opened on NY, which makes me feel quite unsafe with my (so expensive) pre-orders.

Edited by pinkimo

Caved in and got the "only one" bundle from AE for VF-25F+Armor. Figure it's worth it for some good sleep and spend time with my kids instead of refreshing all evening long...at least until they announce the VF-25S reissue.

Might sell the Armor parts since I already have a set...but then 2 fully armored VF-25Fs might look cool.

Edited by stormshadow0621

Caved in and got the "special" bundle from AE for VF-25F+Armor. Figure it's worth it for some good sleep and spend time with my kids instead of refreshing all evening long...at least until they announce the VF-25S reissue.

Might sell the Armor parts since I already have a set...but then 2 fully armored VF-25Fs might look cool.

That was really expensive.

Ahh. Man. The VF25F sure looks sweet in Gerwalk mode. Can't do it though. My wallet can't take anymore. And from the looks of my Missus's expression -it'll be the doghouse for me soon. That or the kerb. Hehe. AHHHH!!!

Hm, well I never heard from NY, and they took the release date listing off. Ah well. Anyone ordered the VF-25A CF yet? Luckily preordered a week ago and saw it's already sold out.

Lots of us ordered the VF-25A when it started selling about 2 weeks ago :D

Scored 3 myself :)

Can't wait to get them

Graham

Lots of us ordered the VF-25A when it started selling about 2 weeks ago :D

Scored 3 myself :)

Can't wait to get them

Graham

I didn't even hear about the CF until it was almost too late. Moment I saw pictures of that baby I had to get it. Yeah I'd rather have 3 or so but unless they're coming with number stickers I don't want 3 SMS 027's on the wings. Either way it's a beautiful color and better than what I remember with the camo tan and the purple on the noggins.

I preordered and prepaid the very first window NY opened up for the 25F (at 150) and my order is still in payment ok.

gotta love NY's order-handling lol.

Anywho, I think it's only Tamashii exclusives from this point on for NY

Got a notice that my order is in processing so it'll most likely ship out tomorrow or tuesday. If that's the case it's strong likely hood this will be a birthday present to myself and I must say a most excellent one at that.

I didn't even hear about the CF until it was almost too late. Moment I saw pictures of that baby I had to get it. Yeah I'd rather have 3 or so but unless they're coming with number stickers I don't want 3 SMS 027's on the wings. Either way it's a beautiful color and better than what I remember with the camo tan and the purple on the noggins.

I ended up scoring 1x from HLJ 1x from CDJ and 2x from NY. I think I might cancel one but am unsure atm. I wanted one for each mode in display, but in the back of my mind I think I should get 4x with 1 used for super parts.

I preordered and prepaid the very first window NY opened up for the 25F (at 150) and my order is still in payment ok.

gotta love NY's order-handling lol.

Anywho, I think it's only Tamashii exclusives from this point on for NY

At this point with NY I have all Tamashii exclusives except the 2x VF-25A's I have with them. I got in on the first and second pre-order window and picked a slower shipping speed on the second order to keep them within cents of each other. Once those ship, I am done with NY myself except for exclusives.

Could it be?!!!! Do my eyes deceive me?! I ACTUALLY got a vf-25f (finally!!)?!!! YESSSSSS!!!! No more paying outrageous prices for DX frontier valks!!! Thanks for the information brother!!!! (sil80jdm)!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I thought the preorder was for an August release and not July. Must have been a typo on their website. Went ahead and paid but my wallet just slapped me upside my head since I just spent a ton at SDCC.

I took a few months off from Macross to build Star Trek props, and I jump back in at the right time. Secured the preorder on HLJ the other day and got the ready to ship notice today :) The only other Frontiers I have are the newer YF-29 Alto and a V1 RVF-25, which I'm actually pretty happy with cause I got it on EBAY for around $80 and it was unopened. I just leave him in jet mode.