DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I've come to the conclusion that trying to preorder renewals is the toy equivalent to waterboarding.

I take it you always miss the waves when waterbording?!? Jk bro. I'm sure they will open again soon.

As long as the link to buy reads "order stop"

I'm 99.9 % sure they will open again.

I take it you always miss the waves when waterbording?!? Jk bro. I'm sure they will open again soon.

Err he's talking about a very different type of waterboarding ;), anyways I manage to score one fom HLJ!

Edit: stupid ipad auto-correct

Edited by Murphy

Err he's talking about a very different type of waterboarding ;), anyways I manage to score one fom HLJ!

Edit: stupid ipad auto-correct

you guys lost me at *hello*....lol

I would ask but Im affraid the answer will be very very unpleasant..lol

you guys lost me at *hello*....lol

I would ask but Im affraid the answer will be very very unpleasant..lol

it's a CIA thing.

Anyways, what are the chances that there will be any VF-25F's at HLJ or amiami when this reissue gets here?

Just got the following email notice from CD Japan that shipment of the VF-25F Alto has been moved forward:

Hi. Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.

We have just received an update from

the distributor.

The release date of the following item(s) has

been changed from 2013/07/31 to 2013/07/20.

=============================================

NEOGDS-84727

Figure/Doll / Macross Frontier DX Super Alloy VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie (Alto Saotome Custom) Renewal Ver.

GOODS 14000yen Released : 2013/07/20

it's a CIA thing.

Anyways, what are the chances that there will be any VF-25F's at HLJ or amiami when this reissue gets here?

So I googled "waterbording"...........

Hmmmm..

That's all I got to say about that .

but yeah benson , I've had a couple of moments like that.

Just got the following email notice from CD Japan that shipment of the VF-25F Alto has been moved forward:

Hi. Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.

We have just received an update from

the distributor.

The release date of the following item(s) has

been changed from 2013/07/31 to 2013/07/20.

=============================================

NEOGDS-84727

Figure/Doll / Macross Frontier DX Super Alloy VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie (Alto Saotome Custom) Renewal Ver.

GOODS 14000yen Released : 2013/07/20

Yup it's 7/20 on the Tamashii web site for a while.

Though Otacute will prolly get the much later as usual :0

If anyone is interested, I have an extra renewal alto on preorder. I was going to cancel, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted before i did. I will sell for the price I paid plus shipping. i paid 23,720 yen. so about 238.00 shipped to me. add 12.00 shipped to you. so 250.00 shipped to whomever wants. let me know as i believe there shipping by end of july.

Guest davidwhangchoi

If anyone is interested, I have an extra renewal alto on preorder. I was going to cancel, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted before i did. I will sell for the price I paid plus shipping. i paid 23,720 yen. so about 238.00 shipped to me. add 12.00 shipped to you. so 250.00 shipped to whomever wants. let me know as i believe there shipping by end of july.

Actually this reminds me--I have two NY orders of VF-25F that I no longer want. If anyone want to take them off my hands, it will be $200+25shipping within US (each).

just cancel them

If I understand the tos of NY correctly you will only get a penalty when an invoice for a preordered item was already send. If you didn't receive an invoice for the VF-25F you should be fine. Since this information is not proven it might be wrong but I'm sure that you can send NY an email asking if a cancellation would be problematic.