DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

No, I'm saying the ENTIRE bandai october list has no discount. That's simply impossible - there are quite a few unpopular items on that list.

oh crap... forgot about my Ryuohmaru... and it's gone.

oh well at least I got my confirmation email

Perhaps the guy that put it up forgot to put the discounts on. It would be interesting how they'd handle something like that when people already preordered at full price.

I mean, since people were willing to buy 'em at that price... It's real obvious, right?

So what are your counts so far since this has already opened up at all the big stores?

I had success with:

1X NY $180.95 EMS

1x CDJ $171.02 with Reg Air Mail

1X NY $180.85 Eco Sal Registered

1x HLJ 14,000 yen Shipping TBD

Edited by Loop

Aarghh! I emailed them to ask when they expect to take orders less than an hour before they put up and they replied that they have no idea and will put up minutes after they get confirmation from supplier. So decided to step out the office 5 minutes they put up and missed out.

Yeah trying to ween off NY, but I can never get more than one per store. I missed out on the AE pre-order and I had already payed for the one at CDJ. I figured I did not want to pay up front for 2 right now anyway.

Edited by Loop

Regarding discounts, the major Japanese online retailers (Hobby Search, Amiami and HLJ) have all either reduced their usual discount or offered no discount at all for the 25A.

It looks like there was a reduction in their wholesale discount.

Regarding discounts, the major Japanese online retailers (Hobby Search, Amiami and HLJ) have all either reduced their usual discount or offered no discount at all for the 25A.

It looks like there was a reduction in their wholesale discount.

The VF-171 CF was available for 15 minutes back in March. I have a feeling the VF-25A is either more popular, or Bandai is reducing production.

The VF-171 CF was available for 15 minutes back in March. I have a feeling the VF-25A is either more popular, or Bandai is reducing production.

which wouldn't be surprising (being that the 25A is more popular).

I would take a VF-25 over a VF-171 any day. And it would complement the skull squadron so nicely.

SaitouSad is prolly going to kill me.

I preordered the Ryuohmaru just to see if it would show up in my orders section, then I cancelled it O_o

Was just running some tests because i was so worried about the Vf-25A not showing up yet :0

16,000 isn't too bad either to be fair. It isn't unreasonably priced

True,true, but when you add them together, thats like 40 bucks i can put towards another Bandai!, lol ;)

If I dont score one or two from HLJ, i think I will just pick the cheapest shipping option from NY so I don't feel

so robbed..!

Just went back up!

*EDIT .. And back down O_o

yeesh the 25A must be much more popular than the CF-171. This one was up for maybe 45 seconds before it sold out at HLJ.....

Went up on HLJ again? I was just on there seconds ago and it was still unavailable. Must have just missed it :lol:

Oh well. Here's hoping for another go :D

SaitouSad is prolly going to kill me.

I preordered the Ryuohmaru just to see if it would show up in my orders section, then I cancelled it O_o

Was just running some tests because i was so worried about the Vf-25A not showing up yet :0

Well.. tough luck I guess.

At least the difference was only about 300yen. And I could just ship my Ryuohmaru together with my 25A from Hobby Search

I had the damn page ready for three days, figures it hits while I'm busy.

Hell, it was lunch time for me.

Likewise, lunch time for me, decided to go a little later and it paid off

Weird... I just got another order confirmation now from HLJ for a 2nd VF-25A on my primary account O_o

In the crazy clickfest when ordering my first VF-25A, I got an error 404 and refreshed the page twice......

What should I do O_o

post-25-0-47379300-1372837873_thumb.jpg