DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm not crazy about Mike's frontier valk. The dark blue just won't display well and it has no real distinguishing features other than the sniper rifle.

I think once I get an Ozama with armor parts, and super parts for my Alto renewal I'll be done with Frontier.

I kind of like this canon fodder though.

Edited by Gakken85

From the pics there is nothing special with this valk - no sniper rifle or grappling hooks, no extra pilot, no radar dish, no Ex-Gear Alto. If MSRP is in the 12000y range I might bite. But not for 14000y like the other VF-25's.

ERMAGERD - YUSSSSS!!!

Cannot wait. I lurve me some cannon fodder schemes! Every time I think "I'm done with valks", boom - another must buy...

LMAO, the other day I said when the RVF-25 came in "this is the last one." In two days new YF-19 and now VF-25CF...

Last time I mentioned that I was not done until the CF 25's come out some people on here were like "pfft, it won't happen". Now I can still hope for a RVF-171, but I am not sure if Bandai will learn from the 171 fiasco. Either way I am definitely getting a 25A or 3. Now I wonder if I over ordered the Alto re release.

I was one of them. Thank God I was wrong. I'll still be skeptical of an RVF-171 until I see it but I would be supremely happy with one of those as well.

That post also links to Bandai's own site. It's real.http://tamashii.jp/special/pickup/201310/

Excellent! Thanks, man.

I just realized the gun is black like Ozma's instead of that ugly purple! This thing just gets better and better :)

Edited by xrentonx

if Messihs were cheaper, I might go for it, but I Cant see any real need for it. Nice neough looking plane though. The grey and white is cool.

Shame it doesnt come with stickers for the numbers instead of all saying 027.

And I wish people would stop talking about the 25S re-issue like its a fact, because I spent ages trying to find info on it last time, only to discover its just wishful thinking.

I'm digging the colors... And somehow I have a softspot for the generic cannon fodders... And this one lookes like the colors of the Iranian Air Force, the only place in the world where the F-14 hasn't been retired ( as far as I know)

Edited by BlueMax

I'm in for one, and only one, if I can get it at or bellow MSRP... sick and tired of the Bandai DX preorder shortages and mark-up shenanigans from places like N-Y and Nin-Nin Game. I've gotten burned twice this year, but not again.

Has it been confirmed the VF-25A isn't a Webshop exclusive or are we still waiting for that info? I would be shocked if it was not. CF Valks don't seem to do terribly well in the open market. Of course I'm all for it being an exclusive since they seem to be easier to get.

I would rather it be an exclusive also, but so far none of the renewals or CF's have been treated that way. My guess is that it will be put on pre-order at all the regular places and we will prob miss out on sleep if we want to pre-order it. If we pre-order it the prices will most likely be inflated, but if we wait they will maybe go on sale after release?

Although not a renewal, the Green VF-27 was a webshop exclusive.

You are right about that, but after the VF-171 Alto release it would seem the VF-171 CF release would have been a web shop exclusive. They surprised the hell out of me when it was a general release. We can all hope though right?

I love how the 25A is getting a black gun pod like the Ozma release.

Edited by Loop

don't buy it! it's not the main character valk! it's not worth-ed! :D*i hope this will post will make my change getting the valk a lot more bigger

When I am into a toy line I tend to catch em all if I can :)

This thread needs some pictures!! This is the VF-25 I have been waiting for!!! Might be the first time I ever go big & get two. B))

I know I keep going over this in my head. I want 3, but I wish I could change the modex so I have 3 different units.... We will see come pre-order day.

You know, you could very easily strip off the numbers and just use some of the stickers from the 1/72 kits. They should fit nicely, especially on the gear doors.. the tampo printing on them has always felt a bit too big for me.

The kit stickers can be pretty terrible, but the white/black labels are decent.

Edited by Chronocidal