From TD: http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-203106-1-1.html

2013年6月発売予定の新商品ラインナップ情報を解禁!

DX超合金 RVF-25メサイアバルキリー

(ルカ・アンジェローニ機)リニューアルVer.

ルカ機登場で、遂にリニューアルVer.でスカル小隊勢ぞろい!

news fm bandai email

I suppose no translation is required!

So in June it is....

When do we expect the pre-order windows go up?

Next Monday?

The night between yesterday and today, Bandai has released photos for all the toys that will be released in June (including SRC Grendizer, yay).

IIRC, everytime this happens, pre-orders for said toys go live the next day, so I'd expect pre-orders for ther RVF-25 to open between today and tomorrow.

Edit: But I forgot that tomorrow is Saturday in Japan. In this case, I don't know what to think.

Edit2: I forgot what day of the week we are in. Bioclock completely messed up.

Edited by LuizSSB

I'm not sure that you are able to score one even if you see the pre-order happen (assuming that you order on-line).

Bandai will release fewer units because Luca has not as much fans as Alto, Ozma or Michael have.

The people who have the previous three Renewals want definitely one to complete the squad.

The people who could not score one until know want to get one that have at least one toy of the Renewal mode.

And all the scalpers who see how well they sell on the after-market want so secure as many units possible to make a profit.

As a dirty Gaijin you can only lose. *loads the NY website*

Oh and I welcome all forum members so continue the debate that ended after the pre-order window for the VF-171 CF. ;)

Oh, I hope Nippon Yasan will have them. I can't stay up until midnight or whatever so their slightly price-gouge-y method is my only hope.

$160 MSRP huh? Boy, I remember when that used to be considered expensive.

Edited by Mommar

Don't expect anything of the sort. You get the RVF-25 and a gunpod.

Maybe you're right but all Renewals came with some gimmick: Alto flying in EX-Gear, a Ranka pilot figure, awesome grappling hooks.

I can't think what an appropriate gimmick for Luca would be besides a Ghost drone. Plus he does not have a gun-pod in the show if I'm not mistaken.

But maybe the price tag comes from the added bulk through the rad-dome and -fin.

I guess I have to find out by ordering one. ^_^

Maybe you're right but all Renewals came with some gimmick: Alto flying in EX-Gear, a Ranka pilot figure, awesome grappling hooks.

I can't think what an appropriate gimmick for Luca would be besides a Ghost drone. Plus he does not have a gun-pod in the show if I'm not mistaken.

But maybe the price tag comes from the added bulk through the rad-dome and -fin.

I guess I have to find out by ordering one. ^_^

The RVF is already it's own Gimmick, Radar Dome and Fin.