DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

hihihih tnks macross friend ;)

Yesterday I had to buy the shelves resistant metal so as not to crush the boxes, unfortunately at this time I have very few models on display, I hope as soon as possible to put them all on display;) stay tuned;)

Holy crap that's a lot of Chogokins! The forum members are gonna murder you for collecting so many units of the same item that are almost impossible to find at a reasonable price. :lol:

Yesterday I had to buy the shelves resistant metal so as not to crush the boxes, unfortunately at this time I have very few models on display, I hope as soon as possible to put them all on display;) stay tuned;)

Jesus...look at all the renewal Altos and Ozmas..........I needed those....

This is probably in the wrong thread but it looks like they are reissuing the Robot Damashii VF-25 Alto and Michael if you check Amiami. Wonder if this is positive news toward them finally getting around to releasing the one I really want...VF-25S Ozma?

I just want Bandai to reissue the Renewals 25F and 25S. I want to get a shot at owning those damn toys.

This too. I don't have an F yet and I'd love to get a second S.

I'd take another F and S also. I got spare SP's sitting in boxes in the closet.

Yeah, I have a Super pack and Armor pack waiting for an Alto. It's pretty bad that I have these accessories and didn't even have an F before buying them. I'm looking to remedy that :)

Damn ... I need to make more $$$.

I had to buy Ozma for Christmas. I could not resist US$300 from my local toy store.

I had promised not to buy a valk of more than US$220. Since I was going to do an exception with the VF-4G and missed it, I went for Ozma and finally have it. I am pretty sure Alto and Ozma will be reissued, but Bandai will be busy using the molds for Luca's VF and maybe we will have to wait another year. And there is always the tedious task of getting one on pre-order. I am tired of that too.

I got my G today, but haven't had a chance to play much yet.

That said its now been 13 days since I paid for my 25F on Nippon yasan. It has said "preparation in progress" for the last 10. They have ignored several messages thought their contact form, so today I emailed them saying I expect a response in 24hrs or I'll open a Paypal dispute. Thank GOD I paid by PayPal!

I mean getting the G was slow, but this wait with the F is ridiculous.

That said its now been 13 days since I paid for my 25F on Nippon yasan. It has said "preparation in progress" for the last 10. They have ignored several messages thought their contact form, so today I emailed them saying I expect a response in 24hrs or I'll open a Paypal dispute. Thank GOD I paid by PayPal!

NY is abit slow in his response cos i believe he has to go through a translator to decipher and craft out his response

It kinda suck to hear about the 25F which you ordered and paid for cos NY service has always being top notched. I was thinking of splurging on a 25F and 25S but holding back cos the price for each now is equivalent to almost two at retail price. Hope bandai reissues them soon

Actually opened and displayed my first Bandai Chogokin Valk today. I've got a few but they've been kept stored away in the boxes. Opened the VF-171, kept thinking to myself that the white plastic looked yellowed already...then it occurred to me that the Amber lighting and wall paint color in the room were causing it. :lol:

Really like that these include a stand, it's all of .50¢ worth of material to include it but already I want something to elevate my Yamato Valks with.

don´t worry i´m a really big client of NY because much of my anime bussiness runs with their supply, they could be really slow but you will have your product 100% sure :)

sorry for my bad english...i'm italian, but i buy from japan...in italy not arrived this product at good price...:(/>

You speak better English than many Americans actually. If Italy ever decides it has too many Valks us Americans will be glad to buy them from you! I would be happy to help you out by taking all those VF-25S Valks off your hands. :D

don´t worry i´m a really big client of NY because much of my anime bussiness runs with their supply, they could be really slow but you will have your product 100% sure :)/>

The thing is, I have toys delivered to work because I'm never home when they deliver, and we move locations at the end of next week. I ordered EMS shipping 2 weeks ago, thinking I had plenty of time. Now I'm a little worried.

14 days now, and still no sign of my F shipping. No replies to the online form, email or facebook message, or the messages i left with the item itself.

Its now 715am. If theres nothing by the time I get home tonight, the to hell with him Ill cancel the paypal transaction. Im not paying almost $400 for a toy and EMS shipping to wait 2 weeks and be ignored.

Last time i ever use Nippon Yasan.